Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Waldrop

My first time here and I will never go back. He didn't spend any time with me in the room, and he rushed off like he had better things to do

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Amazing front desk staff, nurse, office manager, and Doctor. He is so caring. I would reccommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Today I terminated my patient care for the way I was treated by Dr. Waldrop regarding FMLA paperwork and leave questions. I had issues reaching the office manager on the phone- even after leaving messages and received no response that my paperwork was received, until I personally reached out to them. The doctor wrote me an email himself and stated, " that calling and emailing only slows down the process." So, what is the proper protocol for staff not returning your calls or follow up times that they agreed to? Am I just a number to them? It seems so. In the email he also stated that, " other offices in town charge for extra paperwork" and that "if there's a problem that he would be happy to send my medical information to another doctor for further treatment". I don't understand how a patient following up with office staff about never receiving calls back, or even wanting to make sure that they have all the paperwork that they need would trigger such a harsh response. I never called to ask for a completion date. I simply wanted to make sure they had all that they needed. You need to beware of this place. Your best interest is not taken in to consideration. I have all documentation of the conversation through email should someone like to see it before deciding to pursue treatment at this facility. I would not have wasted my time or energy if I had known they treat people this way. I will never go back. It is sad that I was referred here by an amazing former employer who I adore, just to be treated like a worthless piece of garbage.

Submitted October 12, 2017

Do not waste your time!! Rude staff and for a Doctor that is supposed to be able PERMANENTLY remove ingrown toenails and charge my insurance for that YET they kept coming back ( I called my insurance explaining they were charged for permanent removal, but obviously that wasn't the case here. ) and were so poorly cut it looked like my 2 yr old did it. When I questioned him about it he got defensive and sent me a letter stating he would no longer be able to treat me?? Like I wanted ihim to or would let him touch my feet again anyway!! It has taken me almost 3 years to grow the mess of what he did to my toenails back out. Don't know if I'll ever trust anyone again!

Submitted August 18, 2017

I went to him several years ago for plantar fasciatis and had orthotics made. They needed to be adjusted and the doctor said they would be back in 1 week. I called his office and the staff was so rude! They never called to let me know about them, and when I would call they were rude and short.My feet hurt so bad waiting for the orthotics to come back! 2 weeks later they still had not come back and I told them to just refund me. He was very rude and kept over $100 of the charge for the orthotics. Then he sent me a letter saying he could not treat me again. Like I would let him!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Staff and office personal is AWFUL!! Very rude!! Dr. Waldrop is okay but brushes off your pain like as if to say just get over it. Definitely won't be going back or referring anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Horrible staff, very rude nurse, no one ever called to apologize. Clearly they let their staff do whatever they want. Would never return to this office.

Submitted March 10, 2015

I called this morning and got a same day appointment. The check in process was seem less and everyone was very kind, receptionist and nurse. I loved the doctor. He was a breath of fresh air. Did not rush the appointment and took care of my problem. Explained everything and made me feel comfortable during my procedure. I will recommend him and return to him if I have another problem.

Submitted February 23, 2015

Rude! Dr. Waldrop brushed off my severe foot pain. His negative attitude is unprofessional. He wrote in my health records that my "pain is out of proportion to the clinical exam." Basically, he accused me of lying about how much pain I was in. After going to a more caring, professional doctor, it turns out that I have extensive nerve damage. Please don't waste your time and money seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Awful experience with the incredibly rude office manager/front desk receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015