Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Lonseth

Have been trying all day to get a prescription straightened out between doctor and insurance. Nothing has happened. Staff acts as if I am bothering them when I can actually speak to someone. Does not return calls.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Like able and easy going. Dr. Lonseth is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Really helped with my back pain. He listened to me. I did not want pain pills. He did an epidural injection and my back pain is completely gone. Had to do it twice but it really helped.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

After waiting over 40 mins. without a peep from staff as to why the long wait, I left. My time is just as valuable as his and his staff. The office manager, who was there at the time, is at fault.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Doc says he will do things he doesn't do. Gives referal facility the wrong phone number. Doesn't confer with pcp when he says he will. Too many patients is the excuse. Then I would rather see someone who follows thru with treatment plan promised.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Great care. Really cared about me as a person. Got me back to feeling great again. NO PAIN!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Eric D. Lonseth's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)