Ratings for Dr. Larry A. Barr

Found the root of my calf problem I was very impressed , also a very nice guy

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Loved the staff and Dr. Barr....both my husband and myself appreciated Dr Barr's patient expertise

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Like a clinic came early left late didn't ask me about my symptoms horrible office dirty

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

The doctor was not helpful in addressing my symptoms, and referred me to a specialist knowling that that specialist uses only particular hospital that I will not use.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Rude and not knowledgeable. Going to change doctor simply because of girl who answers phone (Kim).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Good doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF.Rude, didnt listen to issues, very unwelcoming. DO NOT GO HERE if you expect to be treated like a patient. More like cattle.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Barr is very knowledgeable and a true listener, someone who takes your symptoms seriously and does not talk down to you. He has helped both me and my husband on numerous occasions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Barr's for about 3 years and he has been very instrumental in getting and keeping me healthy. He really cares about his patients and will take his time with them and doesn't make you feel like a "number". I truly appreciate his commitment to getting me healthy. He's a great listener, personable, professional and helpful. He's a unique doctor and often goes beyond the call of duty to care for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Larry A. Barr's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ