Ratings for Dr. David C. Sappington

I had a horrible experience with New Age--from the receptionist's don't care attitude to the doctor's distancing himself as if I were contagious (not even looking closely at my foot, much less shaking my hand or showing real interest in me except as a money machine), to the disorganization, delays, changes, failure to send forms, and total lack of customer service on the part of the office staff. Luckily I canceled my surgery and went to a top rated surgeon who did a fantastic job and whose staff has been outstanding. What a huge difference a caring attitude makes! Oh, and Dr. Sappington's office charged a great deal more money for a great deal less care. Never again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Sappington is wonderful! He did my bunion surgery and I have never felt better! I was very scared to have surgery for the first time, but Dr. Sappington took the time to walk me through everything and make sure I was completely comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone having foot problems!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. David C. Sappington's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Allen, VA