Dr. Doreen Lewis-Overton

Ratings for Dr. Doreen Lewis-Overton

My daughter and we're in a car accident. A friend referred Dr. Lewis. She was so helpful, further more my daughter was pregnant during that time and Dr. Lewis was so kind and compassionate. I've coming ever since. Now she is treating me for my sinus & allergy issues if you have never done "Nasal Specific" that technique is unbelievable. Best part of that I don't have to take meds to control my sinus issues.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My husband went to see Dr. Lewis for back pain. He was so impressed by her knowledge and skill that he scheduled appointments for myself and our two children. She diagnosed me with a gluten allergy that I didn't know I had. After going on a gluten free diet for over a week I feel like a new person. My energy level is high, and I feel so much better. If you are looking for a chiropractor or nutritionist, Dr. Lewis is excellent. Myself and my whole family highly recommends her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Lewis is head and shoulders above most chiropractors. Aside from being kind, polite, respectful and helpful, she truly cares for her patients. Guided by her strong moral, ethical and Christian compass, her insistence of healthy, holistic lifestyle choices for both preventative and curing/healing properties, enhanced by her expertise in nutritional solutions, she's a healthcare practitioner who truly believes in caring for your health. It you're truly interested in your own health, I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Doreen Lewis is probably the best in her field. She has done wonders for my wife and myself. I would recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Very professional and caring. I always feel. Enter.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013