Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

I have been a patient of eagle family for a number of years and enjoy talking to my family doctor, she and the staff take better care of me than I do.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I Have always been very pleased with Dr. Wolters, her nurse and the staff

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Wait time is always short. Staff is very professional and friendly. My doctor takes the time to answer all my questions and is in contact with my other doctors so no repeat of tests.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Always the very best care. I highly recommend Dr.Wolters. She’s been my primary for 8 years.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Me and my whole family sees doctor walters and we love her so much because she is an awesome doctor, very caring to her patients. She is very thorough to my care everytime i come for regular check up. She follows up on my lab results and her nurse always update me of the changes to my medicine and update and explain to me the results of my tests.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Sharon Wolters is very attentive to me and she is very thorough in assessing my health needs. She is compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Everyone was very nice and personable. I really felt cared for and comfortable. This was my first time visiting this facility and they made feel at ease. I felt like I had known them for a long time and could discuss anything with Dr. Wolfers and her nurse. I'm very happy to have them in my corner. Dr. Wolters really eased my mind and concerns on some diagnosis that I had been given before I came to be in her care. Everyone that I met was great! I'm so happy that the person who recommended her and this facility was right on point.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Sharon Wolters is a very knowledge, kind, and superior doctor. She answers all of my questions and put my mind at ease. She makes sure that all of my labs are where they need to be within range, and if they are not, guidelines are given to me to correct the deficiencies . She had her nurse to follow up with me to make sure I understood everything that was explained to me. I just can’t say enough good things about Dr. Wolters.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Wolters always takes plenty of time to answer questions and give advice. Her knowledge of all the latest medical studies is impressive. I feel very fortunate to have her as my physician. The nurses and staff are always friendly and helpful. The office is fast paced and efficient, but somehow I have never felt rushed. On my last visit, I noticed the kindness of a receptionist to a woman who had not brought the correct forms. She helped the woman get what she needed, with patience and respect.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Very professional staff which I found to be empathetic and helpful. Dr Wolters explains what is happening and what is needed in clear terms and incorporates a plan that I found effective based on my individual concerns. The process was efficient and the recommendations provided the desired outcome . I feel fortunate to have such a highly qualified and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental