Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

I went for my yearly well visit and I am always greeted with smiles and happy folks. I love Dr. Wolters and all of her staff at Brassfield. I didn't have to wait long and during my visit with Dr Wolters I never feel like I am rushed. I am able to talk to her openly about any of my needs and about my medical situations. I trust her completely. I feel very blessed that she is my primary doctor and looking out for my medical welfare. She is also very nice and pleasant during every visit. Her nurse is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I find the caring and professional attitude among all staff at Dr. Wolters’ office to be peerless. I count my blessings every time I go. Cannot sing her praises, and their praises, highly enough!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I like my provider Doctor Sharon Wolters very much. I truly value what advise she relays to me her patient. My Provider Excellent. I even like that this time in the lab the lab tech. used the butterfly needle in my arm. The lab has a hard time getting into my veins. I really appreciate this. I usually get stuck 2-3 times. This time only twice and next time I will let the tech know to use the butterfly. The ladies at the desk is very friendly to me and respectful. I like Eagle Physicians and Doctor Wolters very much. Wait time was right on time. Over all experience, I like everything her at Eagle Physicians. Don't go anywhere please!!!!!!!! Sincerely, kathy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Me and my whole family sees doctor walters and we love her so much because she is an awesome doctor, very caring to her patients. She is very thorough to my care everytime i come for regular check up. She follows up on my lab results and her nurse always update me of the changes to my medicine and update and explain to me the results of my tests.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Wolters spent quality time with my daughter, Megan speaking directly to her about how sh can take control of her health. I know that Megan really listened and immediately was making changes to her lifestyle THAT DAY!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Wolters takes the time to talk to the patients. I truly appreciate that she listens and gives me options. I've never felt she was rushed or inconvenienced.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great care, professionalism, they really care for you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I have been a patient of eagle family for a number of years and enjoy talking to my family doctor, she and the staff take better care of me than I do.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I Have always been very pleased with Dr. Wolters, her nurse and the staff

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Wait time is always short. Staff is very professional and friendly. My doctor takes the time to answer all my questions and is in contact with my other doctors so no repeat of tests.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)