Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

Dr. Wolters is always kind and spends time discussing any issues that I have. She answers my questions and sets my mind at ease about things I might worry about. I feel comfortable talking with her about any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Wolters is always informative and welcomes questions and discussion. I have great confidence in her and appreciate her capable treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

For 7 years Dr. Wolters has provided me with an exceptional level of care. Dr. Wolters gives her undivided attention to me during my appointment. I value her expertise, advice and opinion. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I love Dr. Wolters. She takes the time to listen each and every appointment. Extremely caring.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I felt quite welcome for my first visit. All staff friendly. Dr. Wolters impressed me with her skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I am a new patient to Dr. Wolters, but not to the office. I feel very confident and comfortable with her. I feel, as time goes by, she will know me completely. I have been very pleased thus far.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I am never disappointed when I go to this office! Everyone is warm and inviting, cordial and helpful! Dr. Wolters explains everything to me in detail and answers ant questions I have! I would recommend Eagle at Brassfield to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Wolters has always been highly knowledgeable, professional with highly effective treatment options. She has been treating for years, and I've always had positive experiences with her. She also is quite compassionate, understanding and has great bedside manner which I've really appreciated. She is an excellent doctor, and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I saw Dr Walker for a sick visit and she was professional and listened to me. I had to call back because I was not getting better and she called in an antibiotic which soon had me feeling better. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

First time visit, wellness physical and blood work. Staff was nice and helpful, total experience was satisfactory.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp