Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Always top notch in every aspect of the practice. Dr. Wolters is simply exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Everything was great as always. Our family has seen Dr. Wolters for years and we couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I really appreciated Dr Wolters's explaination of the prescription; the possibilities of the side affects, when to take it and how long to take it. Also, Dr Wolters had the nurse call me to check on me as to how I was feeling. That really made me feel like she cared.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Everyone involved with my care at Eagle has been excellent. The front office staff are courteous and respectful. The nurses and techs are terrific. My primary nurse, Joyce, is outstanding and puts me at ease when I'm stressed about my blood pressure. Dr. Wolters is the best. She exhibits care and concern for me as an individual. She has a wonderful blend of professionalism and humanism that is difficult to find in the medical community. She takes the time to listen to me, and to acknowledge my concerns. Thank you everybody of the excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

If and when one must visit a doctor, Sharon Wolters is the one. She, somehow calms you down and you leave her office feeling better. And so does the staff, all the ladies are awesome. As to labs, appointments and all the rest, all are easy, fast and no complications. Result, you do not dread going to the doctor, Thanks to all. Maria-Eugenia Saade

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Everything went great ,Dr Wolters was very carving ,and the staff was very good n kind

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sharon Wolters for some time now and I always appreciate her thorough evaluation and supportive advice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Sharon Wolters did an amazing job and listening and truly understanding the problems I was having. She was easy to talk to and very thorough with her examining of my problem. She even noticed another problem I was having and immediately gave me advice and treatment to that problem as well. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an MD.

Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)