Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

My visit was as pleasant as possible. Everyone was prompt, professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

As always, the check in was quick and professional although I had recently changed insurance companies. Dr. Wolters is always the professional. I especially respect her knowledge on the latest medicines, and she knows me well enough to know when to change meds and when not to change. I have total confidence in her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

It was as usual a successful office visit all my concerns and services were meet,response & feed back was prompt ,speedy and complete, the appointment was very quick thank God because I had been very concered about my systoms, the receptionist was friendly and courteous for check in and checkout, the nurse was as always friendly courteous and knows her job, Dr Wolters as always was knowlegeble,courteous,concerned and thorough ,the lab was great ,the call back nurse was very courteous ,complete about my lab work and patient and made sure that I understood the information she was giving me.The only complaint I have was in returning empty medicine bottles for my Dr to examine the receptionist that did the intake was not quit able to understand that the empty containers were ordered by my doctor and she knows that I was just dropping them off for her to check out,but other than that ,the overall experence, my visit and subsequent dealings with Eagel Physicians was a great experence.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She was very friendly and interested in my problem as she always is .She spent as much time as was needed to solve the problem and to make me well. #1 doctor. I really like her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Wolters and the entire staff at Eagle - Brassfield always deliver an exceptional level of service and care. I have been a patient of Dr. Wolters for 7 years ... she's all kinds of wonderful. I trusted Dr. Wolters to provide care for my mother during her early to progresses stages of Alzheimer's - over those 3 years she provided my mother the most respectful, kind, and gentle care I could have hoped for.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The doctor was excellent, as usual. The overall experience was fine. Dr. Wolters has been our doctor, for both my wife and myself, for years.She has always been friendly, competent, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Wolters is the warmest, most thorough and competent physician I have ever experienced in my 39 years alive. She always takes her time, goes the mile to assess whatever presenting issues are at hand, and does so with a smile. I recommend her with the highest regard. I trust her as a human and physician, 200 percent.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very professional.the whole staff. Waiting time very short.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Wolters has been my physician for several years and she is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is very intune to my problems and listens to me when I explain symptoms or problems. I never feel rushed when I talk to her about my care. She is also very personable and likeable while being so VERY PROFESSIONAL, and efficient. When I speak of her to friends or family, I tell them if I were ever in a Life or Death situation I feel confident that SHE is my doctor. I also am extremely happy with the office staff, nurses and labs. I believe if there was an award for drawing blood that is the least painful their lab would win. The front desk is great, and check out is so fast and FRIENDLY. The Nurses are all so nice and friendly. The nurse line is responsive and easy to work with when you call. Years ago my adult daughter was sick and needed a primary care doctor and this office took her immediately for an appointment. She lives over 2 hours away but still comes to Dr. Wolters for her well visits and primary care needs because she loves her Dr Wolters!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I phoned the office early on the morning of 6/12/17 and was seen at 4:45pm that day...Dr. Wolters and lab work confirmed my thoughts in that I did have a UTI...Meds were prescribed and picked up soon after leaving the office. While seeing Dr. Wolters, I mentioned that I'd be back the next week for routine blood work. Dr. Wolters went ahead and ordered those tests done right then, so that I would not have to make another trip. Not only is Dr. Wolters an excellent doctor, she also is quite practical and values her patients' time.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)