Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

I have the very BEST doctor in the USA...Sharon Wolters...she is compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough and always gives me just the right amount of time to talk through all my concerns. The staff is warm and welcoming when I walk in. My nurse is AWESOME, very much like my doctor. I have and will continue to recommend people!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolters since she came to Eagle at Brassfield. I love her. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to me, takes time with me and, most important, we are a team. This is very important to me. I want a doctor that will make me part of the team. She sees me as a person and not just a patient. Even though we no longer live in Greensboro, we make the hour long drive because of the service she provides. Barbara Burchell

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Gates was not available, so I met with Dr. Wolters. First time meeting her and she was very helpful. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Overall rating EXCELLENT. Staff always courteous and patient. Dr. Wolters models the behavior. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I went for my yearly well visit and I am always greeted with smiles and happy folks. I love Dr. Wolters and all of her staff at Brassfield. I didn't have to wait long and during my visit with Dr Wolters I never feel like I am rushed. I am able to talk to her openly about any of my needs and about my medical situations. I trust her completely. I feel very blessed that she is my primary doctor and looking out for my medical welfare. She is also very nice and pleasant during every visit. Her nurse is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I find the caring and professional attitude among all staff at Dr. Wolters’ office to be peerless. I count my blessings every time I go. Cannot sing her praises, and their praises, highly enough!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I like my provider Doctor Sharon Wolters very much. I truly value what advise she relays to me her patient. My Provider Excellent. I even like that this time in the lab the lab tech. used the butterfly needle in my arm. The lab has a hard time getting into my veins. I really appreciate this. I usually get stuck 2-3 times. This time only twice and next time I will let the tech know to use the butterfly. The ladies at the desk is very friendly to me and respectful. I like Eagle Physicians and Doctor Wolters very much. Wait time was right on time. Over all experience, I like everything her at Eagle Physicians. Don't go anywhere please!!!!!!!! Sincerely, kathy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Me and my whole family sees doctor walters and we love her so much because she is an awesome doctor, very caring to her patients. She is very thorough to my care everytime i come for regular check up. She follows up on my lab results and her nurse always update me of the changes to my medicine and update and explain to me the results of my tests.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Wolters spent quality time with my daughter, Megan speaking directly to her about how sh can take control of her health. I know that Megan really listened and immediately was making changes to her lifestyle THAT DAY!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Wolters takes the time to talk to the patients. I truly appreciate that she listens and gives me options. I've never felt she was rushed or inconvenienced.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)