Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

Dr. Wolters is the most patient and engaging physician that I have ever met, with children and adults! She is thorough, punctual, quick with forms/refills needed...I have nothing negative to say and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience with Eagle Family and Dr. Wolters is always a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Wolters listens to what I have to say and takes time to answer my questions. I feel very comfortable with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I love Dr wolters no issues with her or her staff. No issues with the girls in the front office.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I feel like someone else is helping me to take care of myself. Dr Wolters and her nurse are so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Sharon Wolters and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I have the very BEST doctor in the USA...Sharon Wolters...she is compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough and always gives me just the right amount of time to talk through all my concerns. The staff is warm and welcoming when I walk in. My nurse is AWESOME, very much like my doctor. I have and will continue to recommend people!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolters since she came to Eagle at Brassfield. I love her. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to me, takes time with me and, most important, we are a team. This is very important to me. I want a doctor that will make me part of the team. She sees me as a person and not just a patient. Even though we no longer live in Greensboro, we make the hour long drive because of the service she provides. Barbara Burchell

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Gates was not available, so I met with Dr. Wolters. First time meeting her and she was very helpful. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Overall rating EXCELLENT. Staff always courteous and patient. Dr. Wolters models the behavior. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)