Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Wolters

Doctor Wolters was very caring and took the time to listen to my reason for the visit. We set up a plan together that made sense to me and would be easy to follow. She is the best primary doctor I have ever had. She has reduced my fear of doctors to the point where I am comfortable coming in for an appointment when I have an issue and not just waiting for my annual exam.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Wolters always has my health to be a priority. She does a great job.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I have enjoyed my experience with Dr. Wolters and the staff at Eagles at Brassfield. They are all so kind and readily available to answer questions. Dr. Wolters and her nurse Ms Joyce are genuinely concerned about your well being and take the time to respond to your questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I love Eagle Family Medicine. All the staff are so friendly. Dr. Wolters takes time to talk to you and answer any questions. I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I’m very please with Dr Wolters and service provided by the staff. Always friendly, knowledgeable, and informative. This provides me with comfort that my family and I receive the highest level of treatment and services.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Sharon Wolters is such a fine doctor. She has a personal interest in my health.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Wolter's and the staff assisted me as usual and provided me with the feedback I needed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

The Dr. was very nice. Very helpful. The Staff found me an appointment quickly. I am very happy and starting to feel better.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I absolutely love Dr. Wolters. She always take time to explain everything and she never seems to be rushed. She & her staff are the best! Thank you all so much for taking care of our family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr Wolteres is an excellent physician. She understands me and takes time to explain in detail every question I have.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Sharon A. Wolters's Credentials

• St Louis Univ, Coll Of Med, Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois