Ratings for Dr. Allan Vreeland

I've been seeng Dr. V. for 11 years off and on for various reasons ranging from depression, during divorce, post-divorce, self-improvement, PTSD, ADHD, etc. In fact, for whatever emotional and psychological problem that life throws at me - Dr. V. has been there with me through it all. Prior to that, I tried others - and none were able to offer me the comfort, the care, the acommodation, and the help that Dr. V. could. I am very thankful to the friend that refered me to him so many years ago.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

If you're ready to do the work, Dr. Al will help guide you to the next stage. If you prefer empty psychobabble to help you make excuses for your current setbacks, seek elsewhere...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I chose Dr. Al since i wanted the best psychologist in Dallas for individual work - Steve

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Hired gun by WC insurance companies paid to say whatever WC wants to here

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I was very disappointed with Dr. Vreeland. He spent way too much time talking about his mindfulness theories and very little time listening to my issues or empathizing with my problems -- was very cold and distant. Would not recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

He is open minded, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and caring. He practically saved our relationship! And he continues to help us improve and be happier! Cannot thank him enough!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Allan Vreeland's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1981)