Ratings for Dr. Sunita S. Beall

I completely disagree w/other reviewer. Dr Beall has been the primary care physician for both my mother and I for atleast 5-8 years. The receptionist who was there in 2010 is no longer there. Dr Beall has always returned my calls promptly and has always shown care and compassion for me and my mother, as well as being very pro-active regarding my health and that of my mother. Dr Beall has is an excellent physician and is highly regarded by other doctors at the hospital and in the community. She is the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

The office staff of 1 does not relay messages. The doctor works a few days a week and does not return phone calls. If she does, she will not leave a message so you'll never know she called you. I do not recommend this doctor at all. She may take her time with you initially, but she was not there for me afterwards. She is not there to reassure you through whatever you may be going through. I was going through a very difficult time after losing a parent and she had zero compassion and empathy for me. There are many other good doctors in Santa Barbara. Just look on this site and you may find a winner. In my opinion, this is the worst doc I've been to ever.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Sunita S. Beall's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA