Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin

Knowledgeable and like able person. Easy to talk to pleasant person, easy to be around.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

This was my third procedure with Dr. Weprin, and, as usual, everything went well. Prep staff was especially attentive to a slight heart beat irregularity, with no problems encountered. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Submitted May 28, 2018

Professional, confident, reassuring and eased my anxiety. Second procedure with Dr. Weprin

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin's response
We appreciate your positive review of your recent experience with Dr. Weprin. Thank you.

Submitted May 2, 2018

He was not the one that was scheduled to do my procedure, however he had an opening and was able to do my procedure. He was very professional and did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Everyone did a fantastic job and I am very pleased with Dr. Weprin and his team. This is why I purchased Providence Medicare Advantage for me and my wife. Well done.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Weprin Is one of the best Gastroenterologist any one can ask for. He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Weprin.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin's response
Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Jeffrey Weprin, MD! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. -The Oregon Clinic

Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Weprin did both my upper GI and colonoscopy. He was very through and listened to every question I had. One of the best Gastroenterologist any one can ask for. This one is a keeper

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin's response
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visits to Dr. Weprin. Take care. -The Oregon Clinic

Submitted October 18, 2017

Felt he was a good listener and very knowledgable. I have scleroderma and frankly guess I have to mostly resign myself to living with all the GI issues, as most meds for my issues affect my heart aversely and already have issues with heart. That news is hard to swallow, he didn't best sound the bush about anything, explained things well and I felt I could return to him, if things worsened as he tried to understand how difficult it might be to have nausea when eating or pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey J. Weprin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Weprin graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago. He later finished gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition fellowships also at Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Weprin focuses on advanced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), gastroesophageal reflux disease and other Gastroenterology needs at The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology West. He brings the clinic many honors and awards, including the Outstanding Clinical Teacher award. Dr. Weprin is also a member of several organizations, including the Oregon Medical Association, the American Gastroenterology Association and the Oregon Gut Club.

• English

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Celiac disease