Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Fanous

Very passionate about helping patients get pain relief with their foot issues! Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He operated on my foot 3 years ago. It's still numb. He put a pin in my foot because of a bunion. The pin cane out! I have to have surgery to have it removed and my new doctor said people my age are never given pins the way Fanous does. It's been nothing but pain since he operated on my foot. He didn't think I needed a walker post surgery but I did. Hubby ended buying one at a thrift store. He didn't want to give me much in the way of pain meds. My regular doctor had to give me an rx for meds. Fanous is egotistical and narcisstic. I hate him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had. Came in because of the ads I hear. Paid 350 for 5 minutes of his time. Told me my deductible is due up front because he is not in nertwork with ANY insurance. I called the day before my appointment and was told there were no issues and no co pays due. Staff is not knowledgeable, there are better foot doctors to see........ please look elsewhere. He's also known as chainsaw? Wow! Very disappointing. Maybe spend more time with your patients than advertising.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

WARNING!!!!!!! This dr is OUT OF NETWORK dr. HE IS NOT CONTRACTED WITH ANYONE except medicare. DONT BE FOOLED LIKE I WAS

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

what an arrogant Dr. charged me $350 and never even examined my foot. I wouldnt recommend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I wouldn't let this guy operate on my dog. There's a reason his nickname is chainsaw.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Fan-a** is the most arrogant dr i have ever met. i was in a room and over heard him say " do you know how much i made today? $60k in surgeries. DO NOT GET SURGERY FROM HIM!!!! HE WILL DO MORE HARM!!! BEWARE!!!!!!! HE HACKED MY FATHER AND HAS MORE ISSUES NOW!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Never heard of this site, but after sitting in the lobby for almost two hours, listening to the girl at the front talk about her weekend, and then HEARING THE DR TELL patients to go on this site and give him 5 stars. If you have to ask your patients to rate you, somthing isnt right

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Wait is sometimes lengthy at his office, but it's worth it as Dr Fanous is the best foot and ankle surgeon in the high desert!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Took my daughter in waited almost two hours for him. Other patients in lobby said happens a lot

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Michael M. Fanous's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)