Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Quas

I couldn't afford sedation for my son so Dr. Cate told me to buck up and "sometimes you got to do what you got to do" and pay for it. The whole reason I was going through Blue Dental was that they took Oregon Health Plan patients such as low income families as mine. What happened just before this: I lost my son to his mother who took him away from me and was abusing him (he's still going to therapy at Kid Center for that) in Florida. To get him back I had to start a GoFundMe campaign because I couldn't afford the necessary funds to hire a lawyer, let alone the plane tickets to retrieve my son and bring him back to Oregon. I relied on the helpful donors for the safety of my son. Regardless to say, I didn't have enough funds to have him sedated. I demanded an apology from her. She refused. Eventually she refused to see my son as well citing differences between her and I. I told her staff that it was morally bankrupt to discontinue care with my son over personal differences.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014