Ratings for Dr. Amanda W. Hudson

She did surgery on my foot, she and her staff were wonderful. Answered all my questions and made me feel like I mattered.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I had an infection under my nail bed and was unsure of the cause. I was really unprepared for the news when I came in. I have extreme anxiety when it comes to my feet, especially my nails, and they insisted that the nail had to go that day. I didn't have any of my family there and really panicked about the whole thing. It took me ~10 mintues to decide that I wanted to do it, and I cried the whole time. Both Dr. Hudson and her nurse were amazing and the nurse let me hold and cry on her during the procedure. I only wish that I wasn't panicking so bad at the time or I would have asked more questions about the cause.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I got the feeling Dr Hudson did not have time to talk to me. She left quickly and sis not take time to explain anything. Several mos after an ingrown toenail surgery I was still experiencing pain and discomfort. I made an appointment to address this problem. Dr Hudson did not resolve the problem which still persists today, 6-7 mos later. My experience overall was not good. I am presently looking for another podiatrist who is more personable, knowledgeable and willing to spend time with me and explain what I need to know. If I asked a question she would answer it but not much was volunteered. It is also very hard to get through to her nurse.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Very nice office staff. Dr. Hudson was very respectful of my time and problem and gave me her undivided attention at the whole visit.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Amanda W. Hudson's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med