Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Renzi

He is arrogant, full of himself, and very unprofessional by raising his voice and talking to you like you are a child. I have only seen him twice since my old Dr. left the office. I have severe hypertension and anxiety and panic disorders. So after he yells at me in a very angry voice and "telling me that this is life and he has been doing this for 25 years", he then decided to take my blood pressure which of course is now off the scale because i was very close to losing control. No one talks to me in that manner...not even my own mother. So Dr Renzi I will say this too you...i been doing my job for 20 years but it isnt my life...and i need a Dr. that will listen and be kind, not one that throws temper tantrums like a four year old child. I have to see Dr. Renzi one more time to get my scripts refilled 3 weeks from now and I will be changing Dr's. If you want sympathy, and someone who will listen to how your feeling this isnt the Dr. for you. See you in 3 weeks doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Renzi was our child's pediatrician for about 15 years. He was great and told us he had another office in NJ but that he would never abandon his patients in Philadelphia. Even if you had an appointment you always had to wait for him FOREVER! He did refer to his medical books from time to time. He did seem disinterested a lot of the time but seemed to try to feign interest. Then he decided to move his office to NJ. He advised us to make one last appointment with him, so we did. In the interim we needed him for something else and the office staff told us he was gone already. He just picked up and left. Very UNPROFESSIONAL! He didn't have anyone contact his patients, not even the ones with appointments, so that if you did show up for that appointment, you were there for nothing. Everything was left to his brother who did his best but was not a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

So far I have had two visits with Dr. Vincent Renzi, and I'm satisfied with him a my PCP. He seems to take his time and talk with me so that I'm happy with, that Im not getting the bums rush.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010