Dr. David P. Yesnick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David P. Yesnick

Dr Yesnick is extremely knowledgeable and efficient. He takes his time and explains everything during your exam. Kids actually like going to their eye exam. Their beautiful and clean office with such welcoming and helpful staff. Make you feel at home the moment you walk in. They have a huge selection on frames and make sure your experience is pleasant. I highly recommend Dr Yesnick and Dr Amy to everyone I know. Did I mention they are pet friendly too?

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Yesnick is probably the most thorough, informative and caring doctor I have ever experienced. The staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. Every visit is stress free and, while they do get you in and out efficiently, I never felt rushed or like I was keeping the doctor from somewhere else he would rather be. Highly recommended by me!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Yesnick and Dr. Amy are the best. The entire office staff along with the doctors couldn't be more helpful. They care about your needs. You are treated like family. We are glad to be part of the Yesnick Eye Center family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Yesnick has helped my kids see the board and they love their glasses :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Great experience! Friendly efficient and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Yesnick and his staff are absolutely the best! My family and I travel from LA to see him and have been seeing him for years. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He is thorough and explains what he's doing as he does the exams. The new office is beautiful and classy. The driving and/or flying is always worth it!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Yesnick is fantastic about explaining all of my options and helping me to find whats going to work best for my needs. He always has the best options to keep my lenses clean and scratch free.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

By far he's the best Eye Dr around. He's good with kids and the elderly!!! And he's so very patient. I'm so glad I found his practice!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Very pleased with services, each and every year! Will continue to recommend both doctors and staff to all my friends and family. New office is beautiful and immaculate. Staff friendly and helpful. Doctors always patient, answer all my questions, and always go above and beyond. They have hundreds of frames to choose from at reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Best Dr. in town!! I would highly recommend this Dr. To anyone looking for regular eye exams, as well as helping elderly to see again! They got me my perfect prescription and helped my grandma with her macular degeneration. Love this place!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. David P. Yesnick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Patients from around the world come to Dr. Yesnick for their eye exam, every year. Save Time and money with one stop family eyecare with or without insurance. I look forward to seeing you. Warm Regards, Dr. Y

• English
  • Spanish

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)

• Dry eyes
  • Retinal detachment
  • Eyestrain
  • Eye floaters
  • Eye exam
  • Subconjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessel in eye)
  • Lazy eye (amblyopia)