Ratings for Dr. Mariellen T. Rodman

Dr Rodman has been my GP for almost 10 years. I have been very pleased with her. She has a broad range of medical knowledge and listens to my concerns. She has an excellent network of professionals and, in my opinion, she has excellent analytic capabilities. Lastly I have found that she really cares about her clients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

She does not listen to the patient, takes days to respond to requests and misdiagnosed two problems causing me months of pain

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Rodman has been my doctor for 13 yrs. I never feel rushed; she always gives me plenty of time for questions and concerns. She is extremely caring, and even smiles! I recommend her highly for her expertise and careful and compassionate treatment of patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

she is so caring and friendly, I really like her a lot, she listening to your concern and she always returned my calls. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Mariellen T. Rodman's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)