Ratings for Dr. Edgar K. Ragsdale

Dr. Ragsdale is knowledgeable and is a very good surgeon. He will tell you what is pertinent to the orthopedic problem and can do the repair skillfully in the least invasive way possible. I have had two successful procedures and would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Makes up his mind about your condition and does not listen to your concerns, and, if you aren't an athlete or someone 'worthy', he makes you feel as if your problem is insignificant compared to his 'real' patients. I had a shoulder issue that continued to give me problems after he performed a surgical procedure to repair it. He had already concluded that he had 'cured' me, and totally dismissed my continuing pain and difficulty with mobility. His demeanor made me feel as if he thought I was either lying or a hypochondriac. I found another physician who listened, was genuinely concerned, and was able to help me. I would not recommend Ragsdale nor would I give another second of my time. My health is too important to waste with such a condescending snob.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Edgar K. Ragsdale's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)