Ratings for Dr. Dao Q. Vuong

Would recommend this doctor to anyone. She is a very great doctor, very educated and knowledge. Made me feel very comfortable about my upcoming surgery, which she performed and was outstanding through the entire process. I left my original obgyn to see her, and I definitely made the right choice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was not sexually active at the time but needed a pap smear and thought it wise to get all the STD test done as well. I was already uncomfortable going to a new MD due to the nature of the visit. The staff asked me if I was on birth control and I said no (because I wasn't sexually active nor was I planning to be). I was looked at as if I was crazy. I then wait in the room for 45 minutes for Dr. Vuong to show up just to hear the staff and her talking about me outside the door, saying "she CLAIMS she's not sexually active" and laughing. I was so disgusted and embarrassed. They made me feel like I was nasty. Dr. Vuong finally comes in, puts the stethoscope on one part of my lungs, does the QUICKEST pap smear I've ever had in my life and then starts asking me if I would like to be on birth control. I was upset because she obviously got paid for a full doctors visit but did absolutely nothing to "check" me out, as well as, made me feel horrible for my visit. She was knowledgeable and energetic for those of you who like that. I wouldn't recommend her or her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Dao Q. Vuong's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)