Ratings for Dr. Shameem M. Ahmed

Dr ahmed is great his staff not so much i have been calling his office over and over again about refilling a perscription no answer back from his office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Not helpful, rude and judgmental . He said "you Mexican people eat the wrong foods" , without even asking my diet or what I ate. Visit was Spring 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have primary sclerosing choloingitis was diagnosed by Dr Ahmed at the age of 19 seemed to be good but not knowing a lot about my disease, I had insurance for a while and was seen every three months to keep an eye and make sure my disease was under control ... I am now 32 been without insurance for about 3 years and was only seen once a year or if I had complications no longer being watched to keep it under control and now because I have a balance of $2000 dollars they want it in full or I can't even be seen unless my disease gets bad to where I have to be admitted through the emergency room... It's a very serious disease that ends up with a liver transplant it really upsets me how a medical group can take care of you for so long then just turn their backs towards you when you need it most. I was told you can't afford insurance there's no way you can afford a transplant

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I had a colonoscopy on 12/13/10 which I had to wait for over an hour to even get started. The twilight sedation did not work. When I told Dr. Ahmed to stop due the unbearable pain, he had his nurse and assistant physically hold me down while he completed the procedure. When I asked him why he did not stop as I had requested, he told me it was more important that I got my monies worth for the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Usually late due to surgery. Spends the time with you 'til you understand. very very good doctor

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Shameem M. Ahmed's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)