Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Aquino

I love this office!!! They have the best front desk staff, always smiling and so friendly. They always make us feel like family. The wait is never too long even if I call for a same day appointment. In my past Ive had to wait days or weeks to get a appt at other offices. Please dont listen to the negative feedback and go to see for your self how awesome Aquino Peds is!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I was assured my children would see an actual Dr in this office. That didn't happen.I had to attend six appointments with my child having dizzy spells,respritory distress, etc. I finally requested to see the Dr. who sent us to an allergist who took care of the issues. I proceeded to schedule the yearly exam for my daughter. I explained that my daughter was in the nicu for ten days and I wanted to make sure the Dr. knew the records before meeting with her. They couldn't guarantee anything but that she'd at least "briefly look over them before entering the room" I asked to speak to a supervisor because the first lady hung up on me. The first lady seemed very polite if you're listening to one side of the conversation. She kept repeating herself unecessarily. The manager didn't want to listen to me because she said heard what was said (she heard one side) When she stopped lecturing me, I asked her to let me speak a minute and she said that she was going to have to terminate the call.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Aquino and her nurse practitioners are great. Her nurses and front desk are some of the best. I love the fact that they know my children by name and ask how the others are doing when I just happen to bring in one of my kids to the office. A great pediatric home!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

She spends the least amount of time with her patients, and she told me that I did not bring in my sons' medical records when she still had one of them on hand and the other one she had given back to me and then asked me "have we coppied the pages that we needed?" after I told her she had them and gave them back to me. She is at least 45 minutes behind schedual even first thing in the morning. There are two wooden toys in the waiting room and one little toy fastened to the wall right behind the door if the doctor opens it she will hit the child. If you go here bring lots for your children to do and bring another adult so you can take the child out to the car to feed them a snack as no food or drink is allowed in the waiting room or doctor's office. The doctor is more about getting the insurance money or your money instead of the care of her patients. She is very disorganized and very short to parents about their children. She has very horrible bedside manner. Staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Barbara A. Aquino's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN