Ratings for Dr. Megan R. Jhaver

She is a great doctor. Great staff. The people who write terrible reviews are opoid and sleeping pill addicts that Dr. Jhaver refuses to refill.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Moved to AZ in Nov. Referred to Dr Jhaver as a PCP. She is a friendly doctor. But the staff is not. It is a fight to get anything faxed, processed, or even a friendly voice. I feel more of a burden to them. my needs are not important. Just not happy anymore. Time to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

incompetent and rude staff! Dr is unethical and treats her pocketbook not the patient

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Will never go back. Received a rather nasty letter telling us that we had missed too many appointments and she would no longer see us. Every appointment cited was due to hospitalization of myself or husband. The fee for a missed appointment is $100.00. I keep meticulous records and every time an issue arose regarding an appointment either my husband or I called to cancel. Someone in the office was not recording our calls properly. I went in once very sick with an appointment I'd had for months. Was told that I couldn't be seen because I owed her $36.00. I returned home and found that our bank bill payment had been returned unapplird snd uncashed. FYI--it is against the law for a doctor to refuse treatment in this manner. The only reason I did not contact the medical board is that I just wanted to be over with this experience and moving on. She is much too busy and I was not happy always seeing a PA. When you are paying to see a doctor you should be seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I would not recommend Megan Jhaver. Dr Jhaver did not listen to my issues, did not perform a physical exam, and did not follow up with abnormal test results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Mostly related to the staff there. I am a health care professional and can't seem to understand why the staff still exists there after the few years I have been taking my family there. Their demeanor shows they are only there for a paycheck and truly do not care about patient care. Doctor needs to really review the standards of her office and make changes. Listen to what majority of your patients are telling you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dehumanizing judgmental and the worse support staff I have ever experienced! Dr Is very explosive and does not listen to my needs. Her PA is very incompetent and did not read my history prior to seeing me as a patient. Staff was confused with regards to concerning test results.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Obnoxious, rude, UNPROFESSIONAL and arrogant beyond belief.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Where was dr jhaver all my life. A real doctor who listens and really cares for patients. I have read the reviews and do not think they actually see Dr Jhaver. I see a PA now and then for routine follow up visits but Dr jhaver asked me first if that was acceptable. She takes great care in her treatment and she does ask that you participate by showing up, not being abusive to her staff and that you follow up on treatment. I have heard self important and obnoxious people start berating the staff because they were not seen emmiduatly as a walk in patient and threaten to trash them online. This is a very good doctor that treats patients who work with a physician. I tried 5 other family doctors over 10 years and Dr jhaver is the best ever.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

This "doctor" is not a stable individual. All of the negative reviews seem to have the same underlying factors: Nice at first, then flies off the handle, then tells you to find another doctor. This, too, was my experience. Rude staff and questionable ethics. Signs posted in the waiting room, the examining room and near check out all refer to treating people KINDLY, as they may be battling issues you know nothing about. Practice what you preach. Perhaps you do not understand the Hippocratic Oath. You are a disgrace to your profession.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017