Ratings for Dr. Lisa Disanto

Amazing doctor, amazing staff. Dr. Disanto is always so nice, takes her time without rushing you out.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Disanto is great. Her new staff is terrible. They don't return calls, don't answer the phone, and are rude.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I think Dr. Disanto is wonderful. Yes, I am often waiting for a while and their parking lot is atrocious (not their fault in particular) but she has found the right combination of care for my complicated issues that had been dismissed by much more prestigious cardiovascular specialists who never quite got it right. I am still fairly young and therapeutic meds are new to me but Dr. DiSanto has never failed to listen, deliver and be willing to see me urgently when the needs arises. I have referred many patients to her and will continue to do so. Much of the "complaining" I hear in the waiting room seems to come from some crotchety folks and their bored escorts who would probably complain anywhere they go.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Terrible Doctor. She has called in the wrong medication for me several times, doesn't listen attentively, I agree with the other comment regarding attention to the patient, and I have over heard her and her staff talk about other patients private info in front of others. today I resigned as her patient because she was unwilling to provide me with appropriate patient care for an extreme ear infection, would not return my calls, and her staff has been completely rude and incompetent. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Just dont feel like the doctor is really listening. I feel like when I'm having a issue other then the basic's she pushes it to the side and tries to end the visit without doing anything about it. I dont feel like I can be open with this doctor nor do I feel she really cares much

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Nice doctor but I dont feel she listens very well at all. In my last visit was the worst and Ive never felt so unimportant as I did today. She completely didnt listen to me when discussing my issues that I am so mad Im actually going to look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. DiSanto's for many years. She may run a little behind schedule but when she is with you, she is attentive, friendly, and very thorough. She is knowledgeable and remembers your visits from the past and your medical history. She is not a hospital doctor but she tells you that up front. I recommend her for a family physician/primary care. She will refer you to specialists if warranted.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Worst experience everytime I have to see her. Does not value your time. You can hear the chit chat amongst employees and physcian while waiting. You leave feeling very unimportant.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010