You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vic A. Osborne

Dr.V.Osborne is a wonderful Professional Dr. He is gentle, knowledgeable,and very up to date with what needs to be done. He wants the patient to make the decision to have surgery,not demanding and making the decision.I have total respect and trust Dr. Osborne 100 percent. He did a great job with my surgery,he has 2 wonderful gals that are helpful,Priscilla & Christine.,surgery consultants who make arrangements to also help a patient. I Thank Dr. Osborne and the two gals for helping me.Also DR.OSBORNE IS A CLASSY DRESSER !! The people(gals)at the.front desk desperately need help.in dealing with clients patients,I know there is different personalities, but come on,give them training in dealing with the public. Dr. Osborne is not good,but he is FANTASTIC

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I have been treated and had surgery by Dr. Osborne for several osteoarthritis issues. I am a big fan of him and his staff. They are professional AND personable. Dr. Osborne is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Osborne performed lower back surgery on me. I had gone through years of injections, traction and pain meds and couldn't walk 50 ft without terrible pain. He said he could relieve the pain and he did. I recommend him without any reservations. He is confident,skilled, professional and just a really nice man.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Vic A. Osborne's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr.V.Osborne is a wonderful Professional Dr. He is gentle, knowledgeable,and very up to date with what needs to be done. He wants the patient to make the decisi..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated and had surgery by Dr. Osborne for several osteoarthritis issues. I am a big fan of him and his staff. They are professional AND personable...."

September 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2518134'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2518134'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014