Ratings for Dr. Dominic M. Joseph

Not a current patient, but tried calling to schedule one and the lady responded to a Hello! like I was calling her cell phone or personal phone- that's alarm number #1, then she tells me to hold, not asking , just tells me to hold and leaves the phone in the table for me to hear her conversation, so another phone in speaker with I guess another provider for authorization on another patient which I could hear personal information Alarm number # 2 HIPPA VIOLATION!! This should be reported to local regulatory agency.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This place is RIDICULOUS. WARNING! DO NOT GO HERE. First, the office is disorganized and unprofessional. The lady at the front is rude and talks over you constantly. My payments varied because they could never in almost 3 YEARS figure out the billing or insurance. The wait is never less than an hour long, they over book & I have spent hours waiting for a scheduled appointment. The doctor is rude, unprofessional and spends absolutely no time with you, rushing you out of the office or eating lunch during your appointment. Every single month, my prescriptions are inaccurate in some way. He does not keep accurate records, dropping or raising my doses, frequency or ACTUAL PRESCRIPTIONS without warning or explanation. Example, I have take 70 mg of one medication for 3 years. Two months ago, he dropped it to 50mg with no explanation & unwilling to discuss while shooing me out of the office. This month it changed to 60 mg??? I take 4 prescriptions, or 3 or 2, depending on his mood.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014