Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Hartman

Dr Hartman is excellent. He found my heart problem, which my other dr had overlooked, sent me to the hospital for care. He answers all questions and calls to discuss test results and recomendations. At the same time he does'nt pressure or judge you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

AWFUL STAFF!! they treated my mother terrible. She needed a note for Jury Duty as she had one about 10 years ago and it said "permanently excused" but I guess it needs to be updated. Her doctor doesn't know her well enough was their excuse. Meanwhile she is falling down, uses a cane and has bulging discs and bone spurs in her back!!!! But he doesn't know her well enough???!!!! I talked to the nurse and she was a jerk and handed the phone over to another nurse who was just as bad. I wouldn't reccomend this doctors office at all. Horrible nurses!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Great doctor! He always takes time to call and explain test when you have them. I am someone who sees alot of doctors every year. He is one of the best. He takes the time to talk over changes in my life and listen to what is going on. Best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Best doctor anyone in my family has ever experienced. It's a Godsend we found him. He's beyond wonderful with everyone from my 1 y.o. nephew to my 81 y.o grand mother. I'd recommend him to anyone. He's very smart, respectful, caring, helpful, and so easy to get along with. Believe it or not, I never wait in the nice waiting room. The office cares about their patients and have taken care of all my paperwork for my schools, etc. Everything about the experience is above and beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

A great doctor, he puts your faith back in good health care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Edward S. Hartman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1993)

AHC