Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Mutterperl

I FOUND THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF PRIOR COMMENT:"I AM VERY UPSET..." THE STAFF HAS BEEN POLITE AND HELPFUL. DR. MUTTERPERL IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CONCERNED. I AM COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE OF HAVING DR. MUTTERPERL AS MY INTERNIST.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I am very upset with this dr office. I was recommended to them by the hospital and they are very unprofessional. They treat me and other patients rudely and sometimes inappropriately. They got rid of a bunch of the doctors in the office, and since then it has not been the same. Both me and my wife have been going here for our medical issues since we both needed a new doctor, and they have been rude to both of us. A black gentleman came in and was a little late for an appointment, I was sitting in there waiting for my wife to get out, and there was no one else in the waiting room. The receptionist eventually told him they couldn't get him in today and told him rudely to not be late to his next appointment. The gentleman you could tell was very sick, and I think they were being kinda discriminatory towards him. I have talked to the doctor to resolve this issue, and he didn't do anything about it. I've found a new doctor as Comprehensive Care of Tucson has done nothing to help me or my wife after 9 months of long waiting for appointments, VERY RUDE STAFF! I was getting sicker from the drugs that Mutterperl had me on. if you choose to use this office? getting well is not in your future.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Robert E. Mutterperl's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1972)