Ratings for Dr. Minas Chrysopoulo

PRMA and Dr. Chrysoupoulo are literally as good as it gets. Dr. Chrys is a truly lovely human being. And he's everything you would want in a surgeon because not only does he have wonderful bedside manner (and a great sense of humor), but he's a perfectionist. He has a fascinating training/residency background which I was unaware of until after my reconstructive surgery but it makes perfect sense, this perfectionism. Not only am I *incredibly* pleased with his work (and professional demeanor) but my oncologist, who is old school, cannot seem to stop himself from commenting to me at every follow-up appointment how "he sees many breasts day in -day out, and this is some of the best work I have ever seen. Please give him my compliments..." He has said this at minimum three times, even if he wants to stop himself from saying it, I don't believe he can. There's no other surgeon I would want to operate on me, which is saying a lot because really, who wants to need a surgeon? Regardless, I feel my reconstruction was more or less pristine. The entire PRMA operation is geared towards the comfort and healing for survivors, with a focus on living beyond your diagnosis, beyond your reconstruction, and getting back to your whole self again. I couldn't appreciate him or them more. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Chrysopoulo performed a delayed DIEP flap on me after a second cancer diagnosis and double mastectomy. His skill, compassion and dedication to his work are unsurpassed. I traveled over 800 miles after great research and never looked back. I am convinced I chose the best doc in the US and perhaps the world. He works well with his kind nurse, Denise, and they are knowledgeable and patiently listen and answer your questions and concerns. Thank you for rebuilding my life Dr. C.!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. C is the most compassionate, skilled surgeon. I travelled from out of town to do breast reconstruction with Dr. C and PRMA. I'm thrilled with my results--you can't even tell I've done surgery. I'm genetically at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer. After going through gynecologic cancer, I chose to do alloderm one step prophylactic breast surgery and reconstruction. Now my risk of breast cancer is greatly lessened. I interviewed surgeons at top hospitals in my major U.S. city, but no one in my home city knew how to do the surgery in one procedure. The doctors literally said, "It can't be done." They were rude and insistent; I began to doubt my decision. Yet reading reviews like this one convinced me to go to Texas to meet Dr. C. He's great and took the time to explain exactly how he'd reduce my risk. I chose Dr. C and PRMA and returned to do surgery. Recovery was easy. I feel great and look like I did before only better/"perkier." Highly recommend Dr. C!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Chrysopoulo did my breast reconstruction surgery...a DIEP, to be exact. How can I ever thank him enough? Cancer took my breasts away; Dr. C and his team restored them. Excellent, helpful, intelligent and wonderful surgeon...not only that, a REAL person!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I was referred to Dr. C by another plastic surgeon. The staff is great and Dr. C is amazing. There are times in your life when you look back and think about a situation and wonder if you made the right decision. I am confident I made the right choice, but everyone must make their own decisions on what is right for them. I would recommend at least scheduling a consultation with Dr. C, before you make a choice, because you'll learn a lot while you are there and then you can make an informed decision concerning what your breast reconstruction options are.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

There isn't enough space here to tell you have wonderful Dr. C is.Had surgery and developed some complications. Dr C was there with me on the weekend and saw me in the office ANY day when I needed to be seen. Never had a doctor with a better bedside manner or attention to his patients. Fantastic doctor!! Fantastic office staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010