Ratings for Dr. Justin C. Kanaley

Amazing! Couldn't ask for a better pediatrician!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

The most amazing doctor I have ever known. Knowledgeable and personable. Would give you the shirt off his back. Goes above and beyond for his patients. Having any other pediatrician would be a mistake.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

We absolutely love Dr. Kanaley! He has been our twins’ pediatrician since birth and my husband and I have complete confidence in him. He is extremely thorough and makes my children very comfortable… This is not an easy task. He does not push antibiotics for every little cough or sniffle and takes interest in their dietary needs. Also, being a younger doctor he is very up-to-date on what is new in medicine. Our family highly recommends Dr. Kanaley.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Always takes the time to listen and answer questions. Very personable, puts both children and parents at ease. Would highly recommend Dr. Justin if you are looking for a doc for your children!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

BEST! So happy i found this wonderful pediatrician for my children. He is caring, professional and genuinely friendly. With many doctors i might second guess their intentions ($$?), but i am absolutely confident i can trust him to do the right thing for my kids.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Kanaley has been my son's pediatrician since he was six months old. We adore him. He is very personable, friendly and knowledgable. He is fantastic with my son and always takes the time to answer my questions. He doesn't make me feel stupid when I have concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone. I loved my doctor as a child and wanted the same for my son. We definitely found that with Dr. Justin. :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Kanaley is wonderful. He is very patient and spends a lot of time in the room with my children.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010