Ratings for Dr. Karen H. Chao

I was looking for an Optometrist after moving my family to So. California from New York. A friend recommended Dr, Chao's office to us. I was skeptical after seeing the review on this site, but we went to see her anyway because of my friend's recommendation. I was very happy with both doctor and staff. They are professional and knowledgeable. I specifically like the fact that they took the time to explain my options and answer my questions with pros and cons.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The doctor is very inpatient and unfriendly to my son. She just rush to finish the vision test and give me the prescription and transfer me to her staff to choose the glasses. The staff is friendly but not the doctor. Totally feel bad for $176 with such services. I don't suggest her to kids.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

The amount paid included a pair of prescription reading glasses. Doctor was very knowledgeable and very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

don't even say Hi to parent..very rude.and inpatient not friendly with my 5year old boy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Karen H. Chao's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med