Ratings for Dr. Navdeep Mathur

He is a good listener and is willing to share knowledge about any conditions. Good bedside manner. Office was clean and pleasant. Staff was very helpful. I would recommend him to all. He took his time and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Mathur recently moved from his office DC office to his Manassas location. After seeing Dr. Mathur as my GP for over a year, I thought a simple Rx request would not be an issue- his front desk staff was EXTREMELY unhelpful and rude in helping me out. I truly hope Dr. Mathur is aware of his front desk staff pushing patients away. By profession, I am a Health Quality Consultant- this practice is a model example of what is wrong with today's health care system. I wish Dr. Mathur all the best. He is an excellent GP and Internist

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I've visited several other doctors in the area and haven't been very happy with them. Dr. Mathur and his staff were friendly and polite, and Dr. Mathur was thorough and actually seemed to care, a trait that was lacking at the other doctors' offices I visited. I also did not get the impression that his office was trying to milk my insurance for as much money as they could. I'll definitely continue going to Dr. Mathur. It's hard to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013