Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Swails

This Dr removed a bunion for me. I am now deformed and crippled . I kept saying something about my foot not looking right and he ignored me and released me. I haven't worn shoes in over 3 years. I followed up for other opinions and 2 other Drs were in shock at the sight of my foot, I am now going to have to have a complete reconstruction of my foot done with at least a year of recovery . The pain and suffering goes without saying, I will have the surgery done when I can get past the Physcological part of it. I am devastated because I couldn't work , walk , or even wear a shoe. I lost everythingIncluding my independence. I regret it every day .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Swails is "the bomb". I had been to a different podiatrist in 2012 and again in Dec. 2013 who was unable to correct my essentially very easy problem. The other doctor should have been a meat cutter. Dr. Swails is very knowledgable, professional,caring and treated me with absolutely no pain or discomfort! I had to scream in the other Podiatrist's office in Plano, TX. I highly recommend Dr. Swails to anyone in the North Dallas area.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Richard W. Swails's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp