Ratings for Dr. Audrey U. Robertson

She is awesome! I have a child that has been plagued with medical problems before birth. She has taken excellent care of him. She has also referred me to other specialty doctors. She has been on my team taking care of my eldest son, before providing care to my baby. She listens to all my concerns!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

she is the best pediatrician ever! My son loves het.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

She is a great pediatrician.She cared for my son very well through illness he had when he was a baby,

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I rated this doctor the way I did, because it's difficult to see a doctor as good when they are never available. Also, when you take your child to a doctor, that doctor is supposed to listen to all of your concerns about your child's health to help you make sure your child is healthy. When you see a doctor for your child and all your concerns are brushed off, it's hard to see that doctor as a good doctor. Also, when your child is sick and it requires a walk-in at your doctor's office, you should be allowed to take your child to the doctor. I will not give any doctor/office that refuses to see walk-ins, or only gives you a 1-2 hour window for walk-ins a good rating. What doctor's office only has two doctors but won't let you see either doctor, it's one or the other and that's it? The same office that makes you wait, at minimum, 2 days to a week just to see the doctor for an illness.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Audrey U. Robertson's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1990)