Ratings for Dr. Mark Davids

Doctor is smug and obnoxious. A total waste of my time. He never looked at my feet or addressed my foot pain.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Davids is a LAZY, WORTHLESS, & USELESS DUMBASS who REFUSED to take xrays of my BROKEN ANKLE.. then he tried to prescribe the WRONG DOSAGE of a medication. The staff are just as STUPID & RUDE as he is! Will NEVER go back! He's nothing more than a Joke!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Davids diagnosed and treated my two long standing foot problems. With humor and layman's terms, he answered all my questions, gave me helpful information, and performed a nearly painless successful surgical procedure. I'm a new patient and will return to him with any future problems. The staff was polite and competent, the office pleasant and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Davids.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I had a very bad experience trying to schedule an appointment over the phone with someone name Jessica. Very rude. Very unprofessional. I had to contact my Doctor's office 4 times for paperwork to be faxed to them and it still wasn't enough to be able to make my appointment. Today I got another Doctor's office with no problems and they scheduled me for my appointment right away. I don't understand how this person Jessica is working in this type of job where you have to be kind, professional and very friendly with the patient's, 3 important qualities she doesn't have. I saw the reviews here in the internet and discovered that another patient had the same experience with me from this rude staff. I am sure Mr. Davids is losing so many patients and the only person to blame for this is this rude, odious and miserable staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Davids is a great doctor! I went to him for a foot problem of course and he was very helpful, kind, and humorous. Hi lady at the front desk is very busy but always sweet! :) -Katie

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Mark Davids's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois