Ratings for Dr. Samuel S. Jorgenson

Dr. Jorgenson did a C4-C6 fusion. The fusion worked, but the hardware for the lower plate (C6) was put in a downward angle and invaded the C6-C7 space. Now I have to go have the plate removed and completely redone. I recommend staying away from this quack.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Jorganson has not been a good experience for me. Medically he seems fine, but he schedules patients every 15 minutes, so he is always running an hour or more late when I have seen him. He does not listen to your problems and is does not seem to have the patient's best interests at heart. I would write more, but it would identify me to him and I am not sure he would not figure out how to cause some punitive damage as I am still working with others in the same office.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I have a fusion that failed in my neck. From a surgeon who used to work with Dr. Jorgensen. Which needs repaired. A herniated disk which is eating the bone above it alive. IE. Degenerative disk disease. I have been waiting months and months for help. I "thought" I was doing the right thing by going to Boise Spine Institute but each visit I became more and more skeptical and red flags flying up all over. Starting from scheduling to their MRI department. They told me to get a steroid injection. The first time failed because the doctor didn't communicate with me well. After the second time I had severe pain afterwards. Headaches became severe. Muscle spasms, etc... I begged them to help me cope with a stronger med or dose. They refused, and refused to listen to me. I canceled the surgery appt for my neck today. I don't trust them. I have 2 young children a husband a life to continue. I can't do this from bed. I can't imagine what it would be like after surgery. NO THANK YOU

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Doctor was very vague and could not help me with my back. I understand Doctors sometimes do not always have the answers . I suffer from horrible low back pain, tried many different remedies such as chiro, physical therapy, steroid injections, nothing was helping. I was very clear I wanted nothing to do with narcotics but still made me feel as though I was making up the pain and would not hear of any ideas I had regarding research I did on my own out of desperation. Going for a second opinion!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Terrible bedside manner, did not answer my questions about surgery, spent minimal time with me at office visits. Had a spinal fusion done and had to go back 2 months later to get it repaired. Am in terrible pain and can barely function. Would not recommend and am currently looking for a Dr. that might be able to fix me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr Jorgensen performed two surgeries on my spouse. One corrective for LBP and the other after a motorcycle accident to extend the rods. Amazing surgeon, very gracious. Like most good doctors, little bedside manner. And that is A-OK by me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Jorgensen's bedside manner is terrible. I was not a surgical candidate but still had terrible sciatica pain. He did not listen to my complaints. At almost every appointment I waited between 1-2 hours to see him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Samuel S. Jorgenson's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1986)