Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Quick

One hour and 40 minute wait...never seen by Quick. Horrible appointment process. I felt abandoned.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I went and saw Dr. Quick for pain I was having in my feet. Both he and his office staff were very professional and helpful. I can again walk on my feet without being in pain!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

always seems to be late. Staff was rude to me. Doctor did not seem to listen and was in a huge hurry. Been to this office several times with the same long waits. I have switched to another podiatrist and I couldnt be happier.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr Quick was recommended to me from my primary care doctor. I had seen an orthopedist but they really did not give me much info or hope for my chronic ankle pain. I first saw Dr. Quick in November, he accurately diagnosed my problem and the surgery was performed shorty after. Great bed side manner and post surgery gare was provided by him and his office staff! I finished the physical therapy in 8 weeks and was back on the court playing for the last 2 months completely pain free!!! Definitely would recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very warm and friendly office and staff! I had to move my appointment at the last minute, and they worked with my schedule to accomadate me. Dr Quick was very professional and informative. My problem was resolved quickly and painlessly. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr.Quick was very nice and helpful. He actually took the time to listen and I didn't feel like I was rushed. I would highly recommend him for any foot problems.The nurse was so sweet and very helpful. The front office staff was very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Took in office Xrays which he glanced at. I wanted to get another opinion so I made an appointment with another Podiatrist that same week. Second Podiatrist ordered X rays and an M.R.I. to be taken at medical center. Second Podiatrist,who also consulted the radioligist,closely went over results with me and pointed out the siginficant injury and arthritis that are causing my pain. Glad I went for second opinion!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Great doctor with great staff. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Helped me understand what I needed to heal the torn ligaments in my ankle. Very clean office, and is never late/never made me wait to see him. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Kenneth Quick's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Mandeville, LA