Ratings for Dr. J. Mahfood

Dr. Mahfood is very knowledgeable, approachable and accessible. His patience and bedside manner is outstanding. I trust him, he listens and allows my input in my healthcare decisions. My health and wellbeing is better because of him. I am very pleased with his care and I highly recommend him. Sheila

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I waited over 1 hour to see this Dr. and when i did he seem to be very abrupt and impatient. He had me answer the same question over and over until its what he wanted to hear. He did not want to hear anything I had to say regarding my pain and only wanted to go by a strict rule of questioning. I tried my best to answer his same question but it was not good enough and he became short with me and continued to tell me how he the best around even though he had no clue who I have e been to in the past. I got up and left and he proceeded to follow me and announced out loud to get me out of the office and she refuses to answer my questions which was so unprofessional and uncalled for. I said to him I did answer your questions but you kept interrupting me and refused to hear me in anyway about my pain. he left no way to tell him anything because according to him, he knows all. I didn't get an apology for how long I waited nor my time and he was so not caring in anyway. just a waste of time. he likes hearing his voice since I heard it the whole time I waited which leads me to believe he doesn't listen to anyone. listening is key Doc

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I could not be more pleased. Very knowledgeable very helpful

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr MAFOOD was a very intimidating Doctor. He would interrupt my speaking & tell me other doctors I have seen were incorrect in their diagnosis. He insisted on putting me on medications that put me in a "zombie-like" state. His staff lied to me in several instances and at the end of my visits with me he betrayed me. Another doctor of mine also claimed he "was very arrogant " I am very hurt and would NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I am very pleased with the way Dr. Mahfood deals not only with stopping the progression of the RA but also with his style of pain management. He does listen to your input bu he does not pull any punches when he has to diagnose you and get you to be honest with the way you treat your RA. I am extremely impressed with his way of practice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

My husband was highly referred to Dr. Mahfood by a friend who is a patient. Dr. Mahfood is easy to communicate with, he listens attentively, and he's not anxious to write a Rx and send you on your way. We are thrilled with his outlook on the medical care industry. He's a keeper!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Mafood is the best doctor around! I also use him as my G.P. even though he is a specialist! Listens, talks to you, not at you. Very knowledgeable, very kind and funny! He will make you feel at ease, and that he cares about your health. Great Job, Doctor Mafood!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Mahfood exceeds expectations! RA suffers I have been to Wadhwa,McKnight and Dr Mahfood's knowledge, professionalism, kindness, and sincere interest in his patient makes him stand out as exceptional! I have had RA for 6yrs. I wish I knew of him then. He is amazingly intelligent, the staff kind, I found it very easy to explain myself and my doctor was actually listening beyond the usual 5 mins. You can see a doctors brain shut down...but not Dr Mahfood. Save yourself frustration and pain. Go to the best and do not waste time when it comes to YOUR health. I just wanted to share this rare find with my fellow arthritis suffers :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011