Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Chin-Lenn

Worst experiences ever. First visit I was there three hours. Second visit they didn't have my medical records and made me fill them out again. Then they couldn't find my insurance. Didn't even see the doctor, but the male account manager came into my exam room to provide me with a bill from 2 years ago, even after they alleged they didn't have my records because of a new system. Would not recommend any new patients to this provider.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Chin-Lenn lost his compassion for his patients when his practice began to expand. He was very good with answering questions about diet pills, however, if you have a real medical issue, he will not see or follow-up with you. He had me to do mammograms, biopsies and several blood tests. His staff called and left a voice mail on my phone saying my x-rays were negative. I did a biopsy not an x-ray. He was insensitive and his attitude was terrible. Dr. Chin-Lenn didn't even come to the phone to speak with me. He didn't even call me in to discuss the results of my biopsy (breast), nor did he tell me that the hospital recommended an ultrasound six months after the biopsy. TERRIBLE DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Chin-Linn correctly diagnosed a problem an orthopedic surgeon mis-diagnosed. He has med students do initial exams and follows up to confirm their work. To my vascular surgeon's delight, he checks for pulse in ankles. He listens and is a partner with the patient in the latter's health care. All personnel are friendly & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Chin-Lenn is an excellent doctor! His staff is always very helpful. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He listens and pays attention. He is very compassionate and always looking out for his patients. I would not trade him in for any other doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

This doctors personality must of really changed. My experience with him was TERRIBLE. First his staff was rude to me and gave me a hard time about my insurance, because I did not have a co-pay and was 100% covered for wellness visits. I tried asking him a few questions during my exam and he was rude and said your visit DOES NOT COVER THAT? How insane is that? Then they threatened to call the police if I didn't leave the premises and all I wanted was a few questioned answered. I would complain to the medical board, but RUDENESS and UN-PROFESSIONALISM is not something that they investigate.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

This doctor is the greatest, he's able to answer your questions and talks to you like he really knows you.When you leave a message to call back, he does.DR CHIN IS AWESOME AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE TO ANY HEALTH SITUATION.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

One of the nicest doctors I've ever gone to. And good and what he does, too.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

He didn't treat me like a number or rush out the door. He answered all my questions and I had many.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Mark Chin-Lenn is AMAZING! He is very knowledgeable and listens to my concerns. It is very easy to schedule an appointment and he is usually punctual (he will honor ypur appointment time).

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Mark D. Chin-Lenn's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthFirst