Dr. Sean Condon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Condon

I look forward to my weekly appointments with Dr. Condon and am often relieved to know they are on the schedule. I initially signed up because I wanted help in managing my anxieties in my career and relationships. With time, he has helped me to notice patterns in my thinking and behaviors I was unaware of. He listens and offers effective tools and suggestions which have helped me feel more empowered and healthy in my choices. He is very professional in his manner and supportive. I recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Condon is intelligent, empathetic, and professional. He's been extremely helpful to me, and I feel like I understand myself and my issues a lot better under his care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

After about a year of working together I came away with a much clearer understanding of my own thinking, and how I could better serve my own happiness with a clearer perspective. Dr. Condon is kind, practical, and understanding, but not a pushover. He asked all the right questions, and gave me the tools to be a happier person, wife, mother, and friend. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Condon has helped me manage my anxiety over the past 6 or so months and I really value our weekly meeting. After such a short period of time I feel that we've been able to cover a lot of ground, he's very easy to talk to and is considerate of our previous sessions together; I never feel like I have to go back and correct him or remind him of what we've covered in the past. Overall, I look forward to continuing our time together.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've experienced big positive changes in my life since I began seeing Dr. Condon. He's been very helpful in unpacking my areas of difficulty and has always shown interest and empathy in my treatment, and provided intelligent insights and guidance.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Condon has been very helpful so far in helping me deal with my OCD and anxiety. I have been seeing him weekly for almost a year.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. C is great. Very helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Condon has been a great match for me. He's caring, professional, patient and an amazing listener. He's able to balance being empathetic with making connections that aren't always apparent. I couldn't be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Condon for about a year and a half now, and he has helped me immensely with my concerns about career, parenthood, and relationships. He is a remarkably attentive and thoughtful listener who always helps me see whatever I'm thinking about from a different angle. He is compassionate, empathetic, and funny. I've worked through big issues and small ones with him and he's equally good at both. I trust him deeply and would recommend Dr. Condon to any friend of mine who needed some help navigating his or her life.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I was recommended to Dr Condon by another Dr because I was suffering from anxiety after having a child. I have been seeing him for awhile now and he has been extremely helpful with getting to the root of the problem and other issues as well which all relate back to the anxiety. He is excellent with his delivery and makes me see things I would not have seen myself .He is patient, understanding, and extremely helpful! I would definately recommend Dr Condon!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Sean Condon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

While I specialize in anxiety, depression and relationship issues, I take great pride in working with a wide range of problems and patients. Through a unique integration of modern psychodynamic approaches, CBT and mindfulness, I tailor my approach specifically to your struggles and to who you are as a person. I work collaboratively with my patients to develop shared goals and a comprehensive approach to resolving their struggles. My style is warm and supportive, but also straightforward and direct. I'll approach your difficulties with honesty, openness and curiosity. I'm not a passive therapist who just sits and listens. My job is to help, and I'll be an active partner in understanding and solving your problems.

• English

• Columbia University New York (Grad. 1993)
  • New School University (Grad. 2003)

• Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)
  • Anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Anger management