Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Nelson

Dr. Nelson has been very supportive and a good listener. He seeks to help my husband's Parkinson's with a variety of modalities. I know my hubsand feels very comfortable with him and that is so important to his therapy. We have only been going for six-12 months but I noted some improvement with the medications he offered.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Nice guy but not the best physician. This practice is too big and they don't follow through with tests or patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Nelson recommended a doctor to treat my 76 year old mother's carple tunnel. Once there, this doctor gave her 3 shots of cortizone...1 in her hand and 1 in each of her shoulders. 2 days later, my mother began to exhibit signs of a stroke...her speech was incoherent, she was mumbling, confused, she fell twice, she was unable to read words that she regularly could from her bible....I rushed her to the emergency room. Turns out that apparently 3 shots of cortizone is extreme and she was suffering one of the side effects that is not told to you at diagnosis. Just after the ER 2 weeks ago, I called and spoke with Dr. Nelson's secretary/staff. Explaining this referral and the harm it has caused my mother. We followed up with our regular doctor who then spoke with Dr. Nelson on the 8th of August. Today is August 28th..despite getting test results we have heard from no one... I have been put on hold and 'all I can do is take message." Extremely distrubed by this office's lack of interest in her well being, sending us to this quack who harmed her and the lack of follow up by Dr. Nelson.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Just Called to ask a question, and the receptionist just Hung Up on me!!!!Not Very Professional

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I am a nurse over 32 years and he was so nice and compassionate after my car accident.He took his time and answered all my questions.He is excellent and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Nelson is a wonderful doctor. He explains your condition in an understandable way. He orders tests when necessary and gives referrals when needed. I enjoy his calmness and the time he takes with me during my appointments

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Very kind & compassionate; excellent bedside manner (& easy to look at). Does not rush you & knows his stuff. There is a large staff, as there are associates as well, however, only 2 or 3 girls seem to know what they're doing. Sometimes, certain paperwork does not get done unless you talk to the doctor directly. Staff is not the most efficient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Mark A. Nelson's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

Wellpoint