Ratings for Dr. Soo K. Abboud

Treatment was painless and professional. Nursing staff was exceptional and the overall experience was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I am very satisfied with the excellent service I received from Dr. Soo Abboud. Every aspect of the office visit and surgery were top notch. Everything was clearly explained, I felt comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Soo Abboud.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

The doctor was very personable and kind and made me feel so comfortable

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

The wait to check in was just a few minutes. I waited approximately 15 minutes to be taken to the examining room. The audiologist was very nice and helpful. She explained the results thoroughly. Nex I went to see Dr. Soon who is extremely professional. It was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Everything was excellent-provider, facility, wait time, staff, treatment results, scheduling ease, overall experience were all great. Dr. Abboud has terrific interpersonal and medical skills. She explains what she is doing and why she is doing it. She interacts with her patients like a friend and remembers my name. She cured my gastric reflux and I have no more pain when I eat. I enjoyed the photos of her adorable kids. I wish all physicians had her ability to interact with her patients. She should be cloned!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

As always, the entire team is professional, very friendly and very considerate. Scheduling is a breeze. Time spent waiting is minimal if not non-existent. and Dr Aboud is great. Very knowledgeable, very approachable and very open with information and options. she actually asked me what was most important to me. I have finally found an ENT specialist that communicates well and listens to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

My overall experience was great and Dr. Abboud is an excellent doctor who explains your medical condition in plain terms that are easy to understand.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I see Soo Abboud for an annual check and have done so now for several years. She is respectful and professional. I have complete confidence in her ability to manage my particular condition and there is an added bonus - I enjoy our annual exchanges!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Absolutely wonderful- Dr. Abboud is kind, patient, very gentle and eased my anxiety. She knew right away what the problem was that I have been really suffering with, and gave me the medicine I needed. I am very grateful. Staff was kind and efficient. The nurse who gave me the numbing nose spray was honest and efficient about what to expect. I will send my friends and family here to Dr. Abboud if they ever need an ENT.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Soo Abboud is my favorite all-time doc. She is personable, compassionate and scary smart. Most important, she always nails what ails me. Once I insisted I had an ear problem; she insisted it was TMJ. Yep. I wear a mouth guard every night. I feel so fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Soo K. Abboud's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)