Ratings for Dr. Soo K. Abboud

I had a wonderful and caring experience from start to finish. Dr Abboud’s staff was responsible, respectful and professional. Everyone involved was exceptional—a very responsive staff. I would highly recommend this practice to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

The experience was good....Dr was very nice and on point...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I received treatment which included surgery for thyroid cancer. This was the second surgery for this diagnosis as the first surgery was successful but indicated the necessity to remove the second half of the thyroid. This second surgery was also successful and is the basis for this review. The entire process from the initial appointment for consultation through the actual surgery to the follow up appointments and to the final successful disposition of the treatment was exemplary and outstanding for its courteous and professional service. From Doctor Abboud, to all the assistants and nurses, the quality of care and attention to my concerns was without question first rate and of the highest level. I have no issues with any aspect of my treatment from Doctor Abboud and her team. The quality of care I received at Penn Presbyterian Hospital was also of the highest standard. The only quibble in the treatment I received at Penn Presbyterian Hospital was the wait for a hospital room after the surgery was completed. Although I was told prior to surgery that I would require an overnight stay for recovery and monitoring, the room I believe that was originally reserved for me was released and I was required to wait in the post surgery recovery area until another room was available, which did not become available until after 6:00 PM. This was beyond the responsibility and control of Doctor Abboud and I hold her completely without fault or blame for this inconvenience. This was the only instance of any kind of issue in my treatment and I would classify it as merely a slight annoyance. I would nevertheless rate the quality of the services I received and the quality of care as excellen.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Abboud and I always know that my diagnosis is current and my treatment was thorough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Treatment was painless and professional. Nursing staff was exceptional and the overall experience was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I am very satisfied with the excellent service I received from Dr. Soo Abboud. Every aspect of the office visit and surgery were top notch. Everything was clearly explained, I felt comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Soo Abboud.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

The doctor was very personable and kind and made me feel so comfortable

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

The wait to check in was just a few minutes. I waited approximately 15 minutes to be taken to the examining room. The audiologist was very nice and helpful. She explained the results thoroughly. Nex I went to see Dr. Soon who is extremely professional. It was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Everything was excellent-provider, facility, wait time, staff, treatment results, scheduling ease, overall experience were all great. Dr. Abboud has terrific interpersonal and medical skills. She explains what she is doing and why she is doing it. She interacts with her patients like a friend and remembers my name. She cured my gastric reflux and I have no more pain when I eat. I enjoyed the photos of her adorable kids. I wish all physicians had her ability to interact with her patients. She should be cloned!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

As always, the entire team is professional, very friendly and very considerate. Scheduling is a breeze. Time spent waiting is minimal if not non-existent. and Dr Aboud is great. Very knowledgeable, very approachable and very open with information and options. she actually asked me what was most important to me. I have finally found an ENT specialist that communicates well and listens to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Soo K. Abboud's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)