Ratings for Dr. Soo K. Abboud

The front office staff greeted me with cheer and was very prompt and helpful when I filled out my initial new patient paperwork. I was actually quite early because I had to drive over an hr to get to the office but was very pleasantly suprised that they were able to take me to the exam room and prep me for my procedure before my scheduled appointment time! The nurse was very friendly and reassuring and the doctor arrived for the procedure very shortly after I was settled in the room. I found Doctor Abboud to be very professional but also very personably which made my procedure much more comfortable. I wish that I could deal with her for other appointments as I really enjoyed her bedside manner and the way she explained things that she was doing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that needed a similar procedure, and although I do hope I do not need futher testing done I would definitely go back to see Dr. Abboud without hesitation because it was a very pleasant experience for what it was (lip biopsy)! I truly appreciate it when I visit a doctor's office and they make it as painless and positive as possible, especailly when as a patient you are soemtimes dealing with a lot of health issues.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

OTHER THAN YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG EVERYTHING HAS BEEN EXCELLENT SO FAR. I TRIED TO CORRECT MY NAME IN THE ABOVE BLOCKS BUT THEY AREN'T EDITABLE! THE LAST BLOCK THAT HAS A PULL DOWN MENU IS A MYSTERY TO ME. WHAT IS THAT POSSIBLY THERE FOR? NONE OF THE OPTIONS ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF MY NAME AND THERE IS NO OPTION FOR ME TO PUT IN THE CORRECTION. I WOULD GIVE THIS FORM A ONE STAR. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE MY NAME IS: Rhys John Yes John is my last name!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

This was one of the best office visits I've had in months. I was taken right away, Dr. Abboud was extremely nice and helpful and her team was very courteous and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Abboud. Did not rush thru the visit and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Abboud. I was warmly greeted and signed in. I was not waiting more than 5 minutes before going back to the exam room. The assistant was professional, friendly, and thorough in her taking my vitals and letting me know a potential procedure Dr. Abboud might need to do. I found Dr. Abboud easy to communicate with, very thorough and knowledgeable. I am confident in her ability and will definitely return to her in the future even though it is a 35 minute drive for me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Abboud was excellent, as was her staff. There isn't anything that I could see that needed improvement. Great job. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Abboud was very professional and answered all questions, listened intently and was very reassuring. Excellent doctor and so glad we chose her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My experience was wonderful. Both Dr. Abboud and Kim, the tech who assisted, were friendly and professional. They answered all of my questions thoroughly, gave me plenty of time to recover after the procedure, and commended me on how calm I was staying. In nine years of dealing with my cardiac condition, I have rarely met such truly impressive and kind doctors.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Everyone with whom I had any interaction at Penn Radnor, from the initial contact through the doctor, was kind, caring and efficient. Couldn't have asked for better care. The only issue with this campus is the parking situation; there simply are not enough spaces available for the number of patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Soo K. Abboud's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford