Ratings for Dr. Soo K. Abboud

As always, the entire team is professional, very friendly and very considerate. Scheduling is a breeze. Time spent waiting is minimal if not non-existent. and Dr Aboud is great. Very knowledgeable, very approachable and very open with information and options. she actually asked me what was most important to me. I have finally found an ENT specialist that communicates well and listens to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

My overall experience was great and Dr. Abboud is an excellent doctor who explains your medical condition in plain terms that are easy to understand.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I see Soo Abboud for an annual check and have done so now for several years. She is respectful and professional. I have complete confidence in her ability to manage my particular condition and there is an added bonus - I enjoy our annual exchanges!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Absolutely wonderful- Dr. Abboud is kind, patient, very gentle and eased my anxiety. She knew right away what the problem was that I have been really suffering with, and gave me the medicine I needed. I am very grateful. Staff was kind and efficient. The nurse who gave me the numbing nose spray was honest and efficient about what to expect. I will send my friends and family here to Dr. Abboud if they ever need an ENT.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Soo Abboud is my favorite all-time doc. She is personable, compassionate and scary smart. Most important, she always nails what ails me. Once I insisted I had an ear problem; she insisted it was TMJ. Yep. I wear a mouth guard every night. I feel so fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The staff were all fabulous. Friendly. Efficient. I loved Dr. Abboud!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I appreciated the wonderful and pleasant attitudes of the staff and my physician. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at ease. I am extremely pleased with the service that was provided.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I am so grateful to say that I had a surgery with Dr. Abboud! She made me feel at ease and comfortable when I needed it most which I so appreciate. She is a wonderful physician and makes her patients feel valued (even though I’m sure she sees many a day!). Penn Medicine is lucky to have a gem such as her. Thanks Penn Medicine and Dr. Abboud!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Abboud took just a few minutes to solve a problem that has been driving me crazy for months (and which other physicians were unable to solve). I think she can walk on water.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Kim Abboud is not only a phenomenal doctor, she is also friendly, relatable and a joy to know. Her staff were also very friendly and accommodating. I am more than pleased with her care of me. :)

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Soo K. Abboud's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)