Ratings for Dr. Soo K. Abboud

Scheduling an appointment is painfully difficult. That said, once you finally get one, the staff, assistants and Doctors are all friendly and excellent, as has consistently been my experience with Penn Medicine. Makes such a difference when you’re dealing with a health issue for yourself or a loved one.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Overall, experience was very good, Dr. Abboud was courteous, friendly, empathetic and answered my questions, explained my options carefully, and let me know about the main risk of Septoplasty (which was that the results may not meet my expectations/hopes). All of the information she provided was very useful. Only thing to note is that at towards the end of my appointment, I did feel a little rushed to finish up. I do look forward to seeing Dr. Abboud again as we work to solve my deviated septum "problem".

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I was seen soon after I arrived. Dr. Abboud and her staff were courteous, friendly, and professional. The doctor answered all of my questions and told me what to expect going forward.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Both the staff and the doctor were at the highest level, attentive, competent, very prompt, and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Everything went very smoothly. Barely a wait to be seen. This was my first time with Dr. Abboud and she made me feel at ease. I was comfortable with the diagnosis and remedy.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were seen as scheduled. Dr. Abboud was wonderful and her exam was more complete than the other docs, I visited, with the same complaint. I would definitely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

At the age of 69 I am one of the lucky ones. I have never spent a night in the hospital. I have typically gone to the doctor once a year for a check-up. In short, while I have had your typical ailments, I have enjoyed great health. With one exception: I have never been able to breath freely. That is until I came under the care of Dr. Abboud. I actually went to her for a second opinion concerning recommended nasal surgery. I liked her from the outset because she took the time to listen to my complaints and she thoroughly examined my nasal passages. Dr. Abboud then concurred with my need for surgery. The surgery went without a hitch as did my recovery. For the first time since I was a kid I can breath freely. I owe this to Dr. Abboud. I found Dr. Abboud to be friendly, caring, confident and proficient. I could not ask for more. I have already recommended one of my friends to see her and I would highly recommend Dr. Abboud to others in need of nasal surgery.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I was seen on time. The doctor and all of her staff were pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Everyone was friendly and ready to listen. Dr.Abboud was caring and is very friendly. She was very thorough and helpful in figuring out what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

She is so caring and will do anything to execute the problem. there is literally no words to explain how great she is

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr. Soo K. Abboud's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company