Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Scheinberg

Doctor Scheinberg has been my OBGYN for over 10 years now. He is an amazing Dr. who really cares for his patients. He delivered both of my girls and everything happened exactly how he predicted. I wouldn't trust any other Dr. as much as I trust him with my health. After having my two kids; I decided to do the veginal reconstructive surgery with him because I knew he was an expert with this type of procedure. He took the time twice to explain to me the entire procedure. I finally had the surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery when flawless just as he predicted. The 2nd day after surgery I was already walking. Him and his wife were constantly calling me to make sure that I was OK after the surgery. He is a perfectionist with his work. I am 100% satisfied with the results. He made me feel so comfortable that I was never afraid to go through with the surgery. I can't say enough of how grateful I am with Dr. Schiemberg. I strongly recommend him. I wouldn't go to any other physician to get this type of procedure done. Thank you Dr. Scheinberg!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

This man is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! This is not just his "job" but it's his God given talent!! You can tell he truly CARES about his work. He's a PERFECTIONIST. And it's clear he's "not all about the money," but more about making his patients HAPPY! He explains everything thoroughly, he takes his time, he's super thorough, he treated me with so much care, bedside manners are an A+, and he answers all and any questions with pleasure. I honestly feel blessed to have been able to find him!! Nothing can compare to knowing your doctor is truly "caring" for your health and well being. He gave me his personal cell number and even checked on me after my surgery. And his staff is STELLAR!! They are all so sweet and you can tell they all love what they do, and genuinely care about patients!!! Eunice at the office was there for me at all times, texting me back promptly when I had questions, even while on vacation in Brazil!! I can't thank them enough!! Dr. Scheinberg changed my life and gave me my confidence back!! Look not further! You'll be impressed with this man. He is TALENTED!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Mark Sheinberg. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. I am writing to thank your entire staff for the excellent care received during my visit to your office

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Scheinberg is amazing. He completely changed my life. Very professional and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. MARK SCHEINBERG is such an excellent doctor. He is very professional and dedicated to his patients and that is something that every doctor should be. As a patient, it makes me feel happy and secure. It gives me tranquility to know that DR. SCHEINBERG is always there when I have a concern and know that he will be there when I need it!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Even though he has a nice staff the nurse thinks she is the doctor. This doctor has a good bedside manner but is seriously lacking in the knowledge department. I was paying cash and I get that I was the only one who was not on welfare in the office. He needs to go back to school. His nurse had to correct him when it came to my hormone status. If you have a choice go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He's an excellent delivery doctor.Makes the impossible, possible. 11 years after the birth of my first child I looked specifically for him to deliver my second child. All the nurses and the hospital personnel call him" the magician" for a very good reason: always trust him, because even when other doctors will find a different solution ,Dr. Scheinberg with his years and years of experience knows and does what's best for mom and baby. He is the BEST

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Scheinberg is very knowledgeable and will take the time to explain things in terms you can understand. he will at times personally call you with test results so he can answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Testimonial: Dr. Scheinberg is an amazing physician and surgeon who keeps his word and provides quality care to the highest standards. Several years ago he did a procedure for me his Surgical Center and all went well. More recently, it was determined that an abdominal hysterectomy was the best course of treatment to remove multiple fibroids. This time, my procedure was scheduled at Northwest Medical Center and Dr. Scheinberg did the surgery without any complications. I was standing up straight and walking the same day without any pain. The staff at both the Surgical Center and Northwest Medical Center could not have been any nicer in addition to being competent and professional. Following Dr. Scheinberg's recommendation for a vegetarian diet has been a big plus in my recovery. I cannot imagine going to any other gynecologist and would not hesitate to tell you that if you choose Dr. Scheinberg, you are choosing the absolute best doctor you could ever hope to find!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My wife and I experienced a beautiful delivery as a result of Dr. Mark N. Scheinberg. My wife and I wanted a natural delivery. The other MDs we spoke with would not recommend a natural delivery as a result of this being our first pregnancy with twins. We were informed it’s considered to be “high risk”. We followed Dr. Scheinberg’s instructions throughout the pregnancy. The strict diet and multiple visits assist in the positive outcome. My wife was able to maintain a healthy weight throughout the pregnancy. During labor we still encountered pressures from other authorities to have a cesarean but Dr. Scheinberg stuck to his belief in natural deliveries and gave me a new family. I am a proud father of two healthy boys. My wife was up and walking just a few hours after her delivery. That’s not to say the delivery was a smooth ride. We had complications with the babies coming out face down and the unwrapping of the umbilical cord. Helping my wife with labor lasted about a day but the entire delivery was about 20 minutes. Dr. Mark N. Scheinberg is stern and straight forward but just listen and follow his instructions. I highly recommend him for any mother looking to have her baby naturally.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Mark N. Scheinberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

AmeriHealth Caritas