Ratings for Dr. David B. Trenner

I chose Dr. Trenner following recommendations from another patient regarding a bunionectomy and hammertoe repair. I was very pleased with my surgery. I experienced very minimal pain. I am super pleased with how straight my toe is now. He has an excellent bedside manner and answers all my questions with each visit. He is very thorough and precise with his work. I highly recommend Dr. David Trenner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I was nervous about my 1st bunionectomy, was placed at ease with the combined courtesy, kindness, and professionalism of Dr. Trenner along w the medical staff. After much research and traveling almost two hours from a neighboring state for this surgery, the level of expertise, genuine bedside manner, professionalism and my overall pleasant experience confirmed I made the right decision to trust Dr. David B. Trenner Vanderbilt with my surgical needs. At each visit from before my surgery thru each post op, he has displayed nothing short of good bedside manners in listening well, taking the time necessary to address all of my concerns in detail as well as my husbands, sharing options and alternatives, and is personable and intelligent. He's been helpful all throughout my recovery process. I would recommend him to all! And I will continue to drive miles to see him for my particular needs!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Typically wait 30 minutes to an hour once you're taken to an examination room. After seeing this physician for 9 months with no relief, I finally changed physicians and saw immediate relief and improvements after one visit for a common foot and ankle condition.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Definitely lacking in punctuality. Otherwise, very personable and spends good amount of time with patient, answering questions and giving explanations.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Does not appear knowledgeable or skilled. Wish I had not gone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. David B. Trenner's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP