Ratings for Dr. Debra Stultz

She was 45 mins late for my first appt. Basically no talk therapy just prescribing medications. Next appt in 3 months? Very concerned after reading previous ratings if she will have my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Receiving no care would have been better than the cocktail of unnecessary medicines she prescribed me. This is what a 21st century scam artist looks like.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

BEWARE: SHE WORKS FOR BIG PHARMA, NOT FOR THE PATIENT I went to her for over a year. She continually increased dosages of meds that were not working for me. When I finally went to another doctor, he was appalled by the dosages and length of time I'd been kept on meds that were not working for me. She repeatedly said they would kick in, we would just need to increase dosages. Then I learned that she accepts thousands of dollars in bribes from pharmaceutical companies every year. Oddly enough, the meds she kept prescribing me were made by the companies that pay her the most. Absolutely disgusting behavior! This website details all the payments she accepts, see for yourself: https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/physician/152106

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Submitted October 14, 2014

Great care. Complete confidence in her. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I went in for a second opinion. She was helpful and had good suggestions but when I called for a copy of the report she hadn't dictated one.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Was my Psychiatrist for 3 years. Never on time, never even less than 45 minutes late. Appointments scheduled 3 months apart no matter what might be going on with patient. Overbooked. Tries to be all things to everybody but quality of care suffers as a result.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Shes ok

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Debra Stultz's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup