Ratings for Dr. Kirsten B. Bunce

I attend all of my mom's doctor visits. Dr.Bunce is patient and answers any and all questions or concerns. Grateful for how well she takes care of my mom.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My husband and I had our first visits only so far, but we were very impressed. She took all the time it needed (even stated that her next patient will not be happy that they have to wait, but our visit needed to have extended time -- we were there for a possible Parkinson Disease diagnosis). She answered all of our questions thoroughly. Wrote down doctors names we would be needing. Performed in office tests and ordered specialist referrals, xrays, bloodwork and MRI. Very professional. Very kind and never once did we feel like a number or that we were being pushed through to get on to the next paying customer. It was also nice to be able to receive the forms to fill out so that we would have them completely done for our visit. We were also pressed for time in setting up the appointment as we were heading out of the country for 4 weeks and spouse was very concerned before heading out to get looked at. We had to call to check for cancellations, but they fit us in.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Kirsten B. Bunce's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2006)

Workers Comp