Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Rave

Doctor Rave and his staff were extremely helpful to me. I was having problems with pain in my legs and I called his office and they made room in their busy schedule to fit me in within 2 days. His staff was kind and so was he. I am very particular with my doctors and I need to feel like I am being listened to and understood. He showed compassion and he was professional. I would recommend anyone who is nervous about going to doctors offices, to feel comfortable going to him. I had a good experience as far as doctors go. Thank you Dr. Rave and your polite receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

First of all, I have to say that his nurse or whoever that was that took my initial information reeked of cigarettes and was VERY unprofessional in her behavior. Secondly, this doctor did not help me at all with the issue that I came to him with. He then referred me to a physical therapist that, again, did nothing to help me (another story). Then, later, I got my medical records from his office and was appalled to learn that he had stated things from my visit that were not true, apparently because I refused one of the tests he offered as an option (that he, himself, verbally discouraged me from taking based on that it was painful and that it would likely not yield the results needed anyway due to the type and location of the test). Wow. What can I say? All of that and a hefty bill for nothing, then he tries to make me look bad for refusing one of the many tests I had done when I made that decision based upon what he himself said.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Todd A. Rave's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal