Ratings for Dr. Stuart Smith

Kind and extremely talented. Would recommend to family and friends alike. He's a traditional doctor with advanced knowledge and really tried to help figure out what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Since it's ALWAYS the complainers who post on these silly sites, I decided to speak about my decades of POSITIVE experiences with Dr. Smith and his staff. He has taken care of me, my children, my parents, and my grandparents. He is kind, gentile, and understanding. He only wants what is best for his patients--- unlike many other doctors who order unnecessary tests, procedures, prescriptions, etc. He is always quick to treat our various situations and inspires me to live a healthier life. He is also healthgrade recognized; see the following: "Healthgrades Recognized Doctors designation identifies leading doctors who are board certified in the specialty they practice, have never had their license restricted or revoked, have no malpractice claims, and are free of state or federal disciplinary actions." --- Practicing since 1983 and ZERO malpractice claims? Pretty, darn, good!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

This Doctor sent my mother to a behavior modification facility where they experimented on my mother with drugs that had FDA warnings! My mother was dead in less than 60 days. My mother's only bad behavior was 'yelling' once in awhile, she had never been violent and he knew how she would be treated but evidently didn't care!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Ignored symptoms and did nothing to correct or rediagnose health issues regarding my 88 year old Father who passed away under his care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Lack of interest or concern for the patient's health and well being. Dismisses symptoms without exploring, testing and pursuing a thorough diagnosis of the condition. Appears to be disinterested and nonresponsive in communicating with the patient as well as other health care professionals.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

flag | Submitted October 15, 2004

Dr. Stuart Smith's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1983)

Tufts