Ratings for Dr. Angela M. Rowden

awesome Dr. she is very caring and particular in the care she gives

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

A very good doctor, considerate, smart, kind and caring. I think she is a breath of fresh air. I plan to take my wife to see her soon for her next appointment—sure she will love her too!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I would NOT recommend this doctor. I am blind in my eye after she performed surgery.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I went back for an improvement on her work, the results of which were lacking (backed up by the referring Dr..) and she was arrogant, insulting and told me the problem is that I have "Caucasian skin". (She is African American). I had had an upper bleph due to ptosis, or excessive eyelid that is obstructing vision. During the surgery I heard her verbalizing difficulties she was experiencing. For years my eyelids wouldn't close completely and if I raised my eyebrows, my upper eyelids raised up away from the eyeball. After 6 years, one eyelid still does this. I was totally dissatisfied with her work as was the referring physician. I have photos and current symptoms proving what I am saying.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Angela M. Rowden's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)