Ratings for Dr. Berry A. Fleming

I would recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone. He listens and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Fleming is a great physician, I've been his patient for years. I had issues with fibroids and was skeptical about having surgery. Dr. Fleming performed a myomectomy and what a great job he did. So many people were saying I shouldn't, but Dr. Fleming asked me "what quality of life I wanted" did I want to take pills for pain or remove the cause of the pain? I'm excited to say Thank you Dr Fleming I made the right choice in having you as my GYN. The recovery was great and each time I had questions the office was great at responding even during the holiday season. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I have used this Doctor for years, and have found him to be always understanding and considerate. He has helped me in so many ways, that I can not list them all. He is an excellent person as well as physician.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

DO NOT EVER USE THIS DOCTOR. MY WIFE SICK AND ASK HIM IF THERE ARE ANY MEDICATIONS THAT SHE CAN TAKE. HE TOLD ME TO GO TO PWHCARE.COM TO SEE THE LIST OF MEDICINES. I DON'T SEE IT ANYWHERE ON THE WEBSITE AND HE DID NOT EVEN HELP ME FINDING THE CORRECT INFO OR AT LEAST TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MEDICINE, BUT HE SAID THAT A BABY IS WAITING FOR HIM. WHY THE HECK IS HE BOTHERING TO CALL IF HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF DELIVERING A BABY. IMHO, HE IS JUST TRYING TO AVOID A PATIENT EVEN THOUGH THE PATIENT IS SICK. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I went to Dr. Fleming based on a recommendation - I stuck with him all through the pregnancy (this being my first), but it was just not a good experience. His staff is warm and friendly, but Dr. Fleming is quite over-confident and he did not put me at ease. I always felt rushed through my appointments and never have I felt so nervous to ask a question - he just made you feel uncomfortable. Horrible bedside manner. I will certainly be more selective with my next OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I have not seen a doctor in a very long time that was not in a hurry. Rush you in, rush you out is pretty much what I usually see. When I received a referral to Dr. Fleming, I was skeptical as I don't like going to see new doctors. However, I was really impressed with Dr. Fleming. He took the time to talk to me about all of my options and the pros and cons to each. I felt like I had all the time in the world to talk to him and was not rushed in any manner. When I asked questions, he took his time and I could tell that he was really thinking about the issues at hand and he even consulted with one of my other doctors to determine the best course of action for me. I feel that he is an Angel and I am very grateful that I was referred to him. I have referred him to friends and other family members. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful which is a great reflection on the type of doctor that he is. I believe that his staff comes to work because they want to, not because they have to.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Berry A. Fleming's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)