Ratings for Dr. David N. Quinn

The staff is very nice but SLOW!!! We arrived for a 8:30 am appointment. It was the first of the morning and had to wait 45 minutes before being called back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Quinn is amazing! He took over after my GI in the group retired. I had seen Dr. Quinn in the hospital on several occasions, which made the switch easy for me. Dr. Quinn is very easy to talk with, puts you at ease, is extremely knowledgeable and always makes you an equal partner in your care. He is also very gentle (He has done several procedures on me). You won't go wrong choosing Dr. Quinn as your GI.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Quinn last year. I saw him in clinic. He was personable and spent a great deal of time listening to me. He performed an EGD and diagnosed an esophageal stricture. He dilated the stricture and I have been well ever since. He is definitely busy....my doctor had to call him to get an appointment since he did not have openings for 3 months... I think because so many patients try to see him. He was nice enough to fit me into his schedule.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

(I was referred to Dr. Quinn by my regular physician...) Extremely disappointing. Did not introduce himself to me as he entered the EGD room. Started reading me the risks before even making eye contact. Did not fully explain the outcome of the procedure. Did not seem willing to help or to offer possible ideas on what I was suffering from. Scheduled unwarranted invasive tests before asking about my symptoms. Began telling me test results while I was still under significant sedation. Poor communicator and poor bedside manner. Not interested in educating his patient. As always, the nurses and support staff were the ones who seemed to know anything or be willing to help. This "Director of Endoscopy at OSU Medical School" should stick to administration or research until he learns a thing or two about patient relations, sensitivity, and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. David N. Quinn's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1996)

GHI