Ratings for Dr. David N. Quinn

The staff is very nice but SLOW!!! We arrived for a 8:30 am appointment. It was the first of the morning and had to wait 45 minutes before being called back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Quinn is amazing! He took over after my GI in the group retired. I had seen Dr. Quinn in the hospital on several occasions, which made the switch easy for me. Dr. Quinn is very easy to talk with, puts you at ease, is extremely knowledgeable and always makes you an equal partner in your care. He is also very gentle (He has done several procedures on me). You won't go wrong choosing Dr. Quinn as your GI.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Quinn last year. I saw him in clinic. He was personable and spent a great deal of time listening to me. He performed an EGD and diagnosed an esophageal stricture. He dilated the stricture and I have been well ever since. He is definitely busy....my doctor had to call him to get an appointment since he did not have openings for 3 months... I think because so many patients try to see him. He was nice enough to fit me into his schedule.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. David N. Quinn's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1996)