Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Blackman

Not good with people who need emotional support or have depression, etc.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Blackman is very smart with excellent judgment and a sure-footed intuition. One of her many fine qualities is willingness to listen to patient's own views. She will respond with great care. Finally, she is attentive to details and has a very pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Blackman is very punctual and was very thorough in evaluating me medically. She acted in a very professional manner and was very helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Blackman may seem a bit tough, but she is the most caring, concerned and informed doctors I've had. She never makes me feel rushed and she takes as much time as it takes to go over issues and discuss concerns. I have full confidence in her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Tikhomirov in the same building. He was on vacation when I had a 2.5 week cold/flu that had progressed into my chest & ear, compete with vertigo. She made time to see me the next day, even though I am not her "official" patient. She was thorough and complete, though not coddling as some would prefer. I admire her professionalism and attention to detail and would not hesitate to see her again should my regular doctor be away. Five stars.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Chute told me I was fine when in fact I had quite a serious health problem. I didn't appreciate her finding some of my complaints humorous. Had a chip on her shoulder.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I am not happy with Dr. Blackman, hence I am switching doctors. I found her to be very short with her answers, seemed to be uninterested in me or my health. Her bedside manner could use some improvement

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr blackman is a great doctor. Very knowledgable, helpful, and almost always on time for appointments. I have complete confidence in her skills.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Mary E. Blackman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT